Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Mustafa wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:29 pm I enjoyed the chit chat and did not interfere because I could not come up with any strong suggestion which could influence your thoughts.... I let it pass, but strangely enough, as soon as I let it pass, something came up....... Yes, there is a systematic way to forex pairs selection and there is also a systematic way to know when market is consolidating and also the direction in which it most likely will break out...... It demands committed learning, patience, and having faith against faith in your analytical skills..... The method originally comes from stock trading and the two people I learned it from both traded stocks but the method is equally applicable to forex as well..... There are two Indian mentors, Sher Khan and Surjeet kakkar who specialize in this method.... I won't get into a lot of details.... You may look them up on youtube.... I may upload their courses for you sometimes if their method appeals to you.... Anyway, just to cut the matter short, if you can analyze the Support/Resistance, Supply/Demand, Order Blocks zones with just a little learning, soon you will be proficient enough to do it on your own.... Then trust your judgment and they will definitely tell you the whole story of the market..... I won't write much, I will give you a few chart examples.... I believe you will get the idea...... I wish I could write long on the subject and give you dozens of examples, but it will only make things blurred....... keep me updated about how you see it.....
P.S. These are all H4 charts.... (Patience)

Lol I have the time and the burning desire to learn this. As long as they're systematic.

1. Forex Pair selection
2. Consolidation filter

How can I reach out to you so you can show me what exactly you mean and have in mind, at your convenience of course

Knight wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:47 am Lol I have the time and the burning desire to learn this. As long as they're systematic.

1. Forex Pair selection
2. Consolidation filter

How can I reach out to you so you can show me what exactly you mean and have in mind, at your convenience of course
There is a lot to be said on both these points.... I really can't summarize it all properly but I will give it a try.... There are quite a few approaches to Forex pairs selection.... you can select them according to COT long term positioning, Open Interest analysis---choosing the pairs which have a rising open interest based on some average---- or you can use some type of dashboard like the one which XARD uses filtering trading instruments based on moving average crosses or indicator readings, use more specialized approaches like VSA software or use screeners developed by different forex experts like the one used by Pivotboss...... some come free, others cost money to purchase... some work on Mt4, others are developed for other platforms.... I suggested something which you can do manually drawing zones which will map the market for you... Thus you would have your own screener to choose the pairs which are high probability candidates for either continuation or reversal.... Practice will make you perfect drawing these zones and reaching to your own conclusions about the market.... For some time I used the Fractal Order Blocks indicator to see these zones... Now I draw them manually because it gives me deeper insight into the movement of the market....
Secondly, once you draw these zones with some measure of consistency, you will also see that price tends to consolidate around these zones for order collection... Once there are enough orders to move the market, price tends to either reverse or breakout from these zones.... Again there are so many approaches to doing both these jobs.... You must have heard about the Wyckoff methodology which also stems from stock trading.. But I believe for forex trading simpler approaches work better.... So start working on drawing zones. Take guidance from whichever source is most easily accessible to you... One approach will lead you to another while teaching you something new..... With the passage of time you will develop your own style of drawing zones and mapping the market... Just remember one thing: market has boundaries and bridges..... We outline these boundaries by drawing zones....These boundaries will expand with time making it necessary to draw newer zones.... Then at times these zones will act as bridges from which price will cross from one side of the boundary to the other side..... chart will illustrate this for you....... The more you learn, the more refined your method of drawing these zones will become.... initially you can use an indicator for the purpose, but as your learning curve expands, you will gradually turn to drawing them on your own..... I hope this gives you some insight to guide you finding your unique approach to trading.....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
Knight

Mustafa wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:15 pm There is a lot to be said on both these points.... I really can't summarize it all properly but I will give it a try.... There are quite a few approaches to Forex pairs selection.... you can select them according to COT long term positioning, Open Interest analysis---choosing the pairs which have a rising open interest based on some average---- or you can use some type of dashboard like the one which XARD uses filtering trading instruments based on moving average crosses or indicator readings, use more specialized approaches like VSA software or use screeners developed by different forex experts like the one used by Pivotboss...... some come free, others cost money to purchase... some work on Mt4, others are developed for other platforms.... I suggested something which you can do manually drawing zones which will map the market for you... Thus you would have your own screener to choose the pairs which are high probability candidates for either continuation or reversal.... Practice will make you perfect drawing these zones and reaching to your own conclusions about the market.... For some time I used the Fractal Order Blocks indicator to see these zones... Now I draw them manually because it gives me deeper insight into the movement of the market....
Secondly, once you draw these zones with some measure of consistency, you will also see that price tends to consolidate around these zones for order collection... Once there are enough orders to move the market, price tends to either reverse or breakout from these zones.... Again there are so many approaches to doing both these jobs.... You must have heard about the Wyckoff methodology which also stems from stock trading.. But I believe for forex trading simpler approaches work better.... So start working on drawing zones. Take guidance from whichever source is most easily accessible to you... One approach will lead you to another while teaching you something new..... With the passage of time you will develop your own style of drawing zones and mapping the market... Just remember one thing: market has boundaries and bridges..... We outline these boundaries by drawing zones....These boundaries will expand with time making it necessary to draw newer zones.... Then at times these zones will act as bridges from which price will cross from one side of the boundary to the other side..... chart will illustrate this for you....... The more you learn, the more refined your method of drawing these zones will become.... initially you can use an indicator for the purpose, but as your learning curve expands, you will gradually turn to drawing them on your own..... I hope this gives you some insight to guide you finding your unique approach to trading.....
Thank you!. Will look into this!

Deked wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:08 am I notice you’ve been posted some templates and files you’ve been using but still haven’t posted the very first setup you used. Does that mean you never did get enough to try for a funded account ? Because I am def interested in that first squeeze type system I saw.
You reminded me of the time when I was struggling to get hold of something..... Here is that original template........ I am also including the indicators in case you don't have them as well.... If you find anything missing, let me know, we will fix it...

The template is intended for 15M..... First indicator window shows 30M squeeze, Second indicator window shows H1 squeeze.....
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 3):
fantom_spb, sidorenko, koleinz

Mustafa wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:43 am Finally... earned the account with MyForexFunds..... Live now.....
Congratulations Mustafa,

Well done on your achievement and thank you for ALL the great contributions you have made and continue to make on Forex-Station! :thumbup: :clap:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, Mustafa
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT