A topic for foods related to health

I drink a lot of raw milk recently, instead of coffee and it makes my skin glow it's insane
I suffer from dermatitis sebbhorreitis and my guess is that the calcium in the milk fight acidity of the blood, which regulate bacteria/mushrooms grow less

i was carnivore for 1.5 years and it was really good, I had so much energy. But I reintroduced sugars recently. It's going fine, but I gained weight like crazy

I think plants are not good for health or in moderate amounts (like what I do now).

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, ChuChu Rocket

Re: A topic for foods related to health

I prefer the ketogenic diet
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
ionone, vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I googled the benefits of drinking raw milk.
I was surprised. I'm going to try raw milk too.
I should choose to go directly to the official website of the ranch to buy
https://horoshiri.base.shop/
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, ionone, vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

LikeRe: A topic for foods related to health

honje19960321 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:37 am I googled the benefits of drinking raw milk.
Thanks for the link man I checked it out they also have raw milk cheese. Now this looks delicious 🤤
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, ionone, vvFish
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:33 am Where do you get the raw milk from Jeff? I've tried raw milk when I was in elementary school on an excursion and it wasn't very nice at the time 🤢
I live in France where raw milk isn't banned. I get it for a famous butter guy named Bordier (he sells his butter in the emirates and all)
raw milk has all the good bacteria as well, best for gut health but you need to be careful on the quality. If the extraction process is dirty you're gonna get sick for sure, but I never got sick from it (and I drink it every day for years)
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Jedidiah

honje19960321 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:37 am I googled the benefits of drinking raw milk.
if you can't find it, try raw cheeses first, it might be easier to find. Also because it is cultured, there is less risk, because it would've gone bad if there were bad bacterias in the first place
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Jedidiah

This is a constant fight for me as well. I have skin psoriasis which developed into psoriatic arthritis around 7 years ago and I've been trying to find foods that help it or at the very least don't worsen it. Unfortunately there is little evidence that foods have a huge impact on it aside from anecdotal evidence and from that it appears it varies from person to person. It's very frustrating.

sebking1986 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:35 pm This is a constant fight for me as well. I have skin psoriasis which developed into psoriatic arthritis around 7 years ago and I've been trying to find foods that help it or at the very least don't worsen it. Unfortunately there is little evidence that foods have a huge impact on it aside from anecdotal evidence and from that it appears it varies from person to person. It's very frustrating.
I suffer from dermatitis sebbhorreitis
what changed everything for me even making it almost disappear (I only use a special shampoo once a week) is :
1) avoiding anything acidic : acidic foods will lower the PH of the blood, making it easier for fungus and bacterias to proliferate. Yes I know that the PH of the blood is tighly regulated, so is temperature, but stay 2 hours at minus 30°C and you'll see what I mean.
it's all about respecting PH
2) drinking a lot of raw milk. raw milk has very beneficial bacterias that populate intestine and fight bad bacterias proliferation. Also it has a lot of calcium, which help regulate the PH of the blood (same idea as 1))
3) eat raw cheeses. If you can't find raw milk eat a lot of raw cheeses for the same benefits as milk (bacterias and calcium)
4) lower sugars. I eat sugars a little bit but not a lot
5) if you're vey stressed, it can affect skin as well
6) stop plants (full of harmful agrochemicals)

Try to eliminate foods that are hurtful to your skin, by processus of elimination : start by eliminating ALL plants (i mean it). Start by trying to be carnivore (milk cream, cheeses, meat) and see if it improves. If it does, like it did for me, then you got something good. Work on that.

hope you get better

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Jedidiah