Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

Add button to indicator. It feels so hard to learn :sweat: :cry:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;)
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Be prepared to spend an hour walking home
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:21 am Added all the averages, the bands were already based on macd.
I'm sensing it now.I will rely on Bollinger Bands related indicators for a long time
:lmao:
Maybe that's the best way for me.
:lmao:
Chickenspicy

NoGAMBLE wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:25 pm ATR and Bollinger bands are the most popular indicators among traders. I would say if you want to know how big the rate changes were during the last 'N' periods, ATR and Bollinger bands are the best indicators, you must try these.
ATR indicator. I don't know much about it yet
Chickenspicy

Jimmy wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:52 pm In short, GBPNZD is highly volatile due to low liquidity.

These highly volatile "cross" pairs should never be traded by inexperienced traders. At times you will see 300-500 pip moves in a day with GBPNZD with sudden bursts of 50 to 100pip moves that almost appear out of nowhere so it's safe to say, you can't trade these pairs on the lower timeframes with simple technical analysis.

If you want to trade volatile cross pairs, the Daily chart and smaller position sizes is where you will win and preserve your capital.

Remember:

• Low liquidity = More Volatility
  • High liquidity = Less Volatility

Hope this helps!
:think:
Chickenspicy

Jimmy wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:53 am How To Use Haos Visual Averages indicator

Fast WPR moves first, followed by slow WPR.

When the single, fast WPR is Oversold or Overbought, you can scalp these reversals.
When both fast and slow WPR are Oversold or Overbought, these show that the market is going to reverse for a significant amount.

Here's a quick guide with some examples pointed out :)

I like
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:44 pm Not a bad indicator. Even though it's essentially just the Bollinger Bands with Standard Deviation of 1 and using a 14 period, the bars are visually appealing and give it more of a Waddah Attar Explosion feel to it, especially when the bars "break" the bands.

The Val-Bands

The Val Bands are a candlestick length Volatility indicator.

What do the bars mean?

• Yellow histogram bars: Candlestick length in pips
  • Three MA Lines: Moving Averages (Bollinger Bands) and signal from the length of the candles using Standard Deviation.

How to use the Val-Bands

If the Val-Bands histogram shows a yellow bar and is below the lowest line, it shows that market is flat (ranging).
When the histogram is moving up from under the lower line above it, this shows the start of a trend.

• Red histogram is a SELL signal.
  • Blue bar is a BUY signal.

Huge thanks to Mrtools for adding the Average Filters.

PS: I've set up my template and changed the colors of the Yellow bars to Grey to give those bars a "Neutral" look as the focus should be more on the Red and Blue bars.
I am also interested in the Val-Bands indicator

Will test next, learn to use them
:)
Chickenspicy

Jimmy wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:33 pm Thanks bro. Good to see you found it informative.

Do you like Chaos/Haos? Have you tried it yet?
Haha, there's more that I haven't read yet.

Indeed, compared to other forums and portals,
forex-station I feel can be ranked first.

Thank you for creating such a great communication platform for traders

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'm not a big fan of visiting forex exchange forums in China. It feels really bad over there. to be frank.
Chickenspicy