Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:12 am Posted it here Volume indicators
Dear Mr Tool, please help me add the button
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:54 am Posted a version here dsl indicators
Dear Mr Tool, please help me this also add button
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:18 am Added a button to the dpo and posted it here Various indicators

About the bbmacd, far as I know we have some newer versions here in the forum, that version is very old code wise.
Dear Mr Tools, please help me add alerts and arrows, MTF

mrtools wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:56 am What conditions do you want the alerts?
When the MA of DPO-BB breaks down the Bollinger Band, a buy or sell signal alert is issued

Thanks Mr Tools