Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:20 pm Sorry for my habit. You need to put a folder called M in Indicators like this. C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 EXNESS\MQL4\Indicators\M
Your template does not work, pleaser provide the simple template that could be installed without much ado. Then indicate the arrows that gives signals
Thanks for posting.
These users thanked the author Modahen77 for the post:
Chickenspicy
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

Modahen77 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:23 pm Your template does not work, pleaser provide the simple template that could be installed without much ado. Then indicate the arrows that gives signals
Thanks for posting.
You just have put the whole folder into your MT4 -> Indicator path. I dont think you need a Master degree to do that. I believe in you. you can do it.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

glyrad wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:34 pm the last arrow? and the confluence of indicators?
sorry, i don't understand what you're talking about
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:35 pm You just have put the whole folder into your MT4 -> Indicator path. I dont think you need a Master degree to do that. I believe in you. you can do it.
Unfortunately, i didn't even have the elementary certificate. The .tpl file you included could not load the indicators on my chart. Maybe you could kindly upload a the template that is currently working for you, for the sake of dummies like me. thanks
Chickenspicy
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

Modahen77 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:26 am Unfortunately, i didn't even have the elementary certificate. The .tpl file you included could not load the indicators on my chart. Maybe you could kindly upload a the template that is currently working for you, for the sake of dummies like me. thanks
Hi Modahen77,

You must unzip indicators in a subfolder named M in the MQL\Indicators...
These users thanked the author remcous for the post:
Chickenspicy

remcous wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:58 am Hi Modahen77,

You must unzip indicators in a subfolder named M in the MQL\Indicators...

I have done all that before coming here to beg for another template, Just upload the .tpl file that is used to load all indicators on chart. Thanks for your time.
Attachments
Chickenspicy

Modahen77 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:40 am I have done all that before coming here to beg for another template, Just upload the .tpl file that is used to load all indicators on chart. Thanks for your time.
Huh? I remember that I have uploaded a template.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Modahen77 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:40 am I have done all that before coming here to beg for another template, Just upload the .tpl file that is used to load all indicators on chart. Thanks for your time.
I will make a new template for you. It will take some time. Upload in a while.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Modahen77, Chickenspicy