Re: Trade The Forex Master Pattern

DVanAssen wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:10 pm Long story short - as is with most paid indicators - show us your Account reflecting profits derived from this indicator OR as you will continuously be ignored as you currently are despite all your impressive screenshots of past events.
The only objective of this thread is to show the method and the tool, providing daily chart examples across different markets, not to prove to you or anyone else how profitable I am. You do with this information and tool whatever you want. It also would not make any difference if I showed you results, as this is not a trading system or a bot that you need to see proof of results. This is a tool, and results depends on your skill as a trader using it, practicing it.

People who understand and use this method will obviously recognize the opportunities in all screenshots provided, and people who are learning will understand it faster - more practical examples are always better.

What do you mean "ignored" lol? I am not here to discuss anything. Lots of people already purchased so, not really ignored.

Moreover, you don´ t need the indicator to trade this method, I already taught how to draw the lines. The indicator only saves time and error, If your lower timeframe is 15min you have all the time in the world to draw the lines yourself, if you prefer. Also, this "screenshots of the past" argument is really weak. It is impossible to understand/predict the future without studying the past. And this indicator does not repaint, meaning that what you study historically is what you see happening in real time, you learn to recognize the opportunities. It happens almost every single day as you can see, and you can verify that yourself if you study it.

It is your job, not mine, to backtest any method and check if it works for you or not.

Not only past events, but unfolding events too:

Re: Trade The Forex Master Pattern

[quote=logicgate post_id=1295476739 time=1651760573 user_id=4934297]
The only objective of this thread is to show the method and the tool, providing daily chart examples across different markets, not to prove to you or anyone else how profitable I am. You do with this information and tool whatever you want. It also would not make any difference if I showed you results, as this is not a trading system or a bot that you need to see proof of results. This is a tool, and results depends on your skill as a trader using it, practicing it.

People who understand and use this method will obviously recognize the opportunities in all screenshots provided, and people who are learning will understand it faster - more practical examples are always better.

What do you mean "ignored" lol? I am not here to discuss anything. Lots of people already purchased so, not really ignored.........................

Whatever - besides me, it really does seem like to chatting to yourself as you "not here to discuss anything" - ON A FORUM?? Cheers