Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Tradehunter wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:10 am Hi Mr Tools
Can you make this MTF?
Thanks
bettervolume 1.6 alerts.mq4
Added mtf.

PS: For an in-depth guide on how to use the Better Volume indicator please download the PDF, here: How to use Better Volume indicator 📋
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, Tradehunter, kvak, Jedidiah, ZZTop, Mundu19, Krunal Gajjar, pipsquirrel

Hello
I noticed when in the indicator instead of the "NumberOF Bars" parameter instead of 0 there is, for example: 20 for a smoother computer operation with many Better Volume instruments stops drawing lines with the Volume as if the graph is not refreshing. It is possible to change this.
Regards

Grand wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:55 pm Hello
I noticed when in the indicator instead of the "NumberOF Bars" parameter instead of 0 there is, for example: 20 for a smoother computer operation with many Better Volume instruments stops drawing lines with the Volume as if the graph is not refreshing. It is possible to change this.
Regards
Hi, not sure if I've read this right but 'number of bars' (0=all) means that if set to zero then it will calculate all bars of the history of the chart. This can slow down the platform so many people would choose 10,000 or 5,000. If it's only set to 20 it will only show the volume of each of the last 20 bars.

I mean that with, for example: 20 bars, it will show 20 bars, but if the chart is online until it stops drawing new bars, all the old 20 bars remain. this is what happens. It just doesn't show the current bars. I have it on m1. Maybe now I have managed to better explain I'm using google translator.

Grand wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:16 pm I mean that with, for example: 20 bars, it will show 20 bars, but if the chart is online until it stops drawing new bars, all the old 20 bars remain. this is what happens. It just doesn't show the current bars. I have it on m1. Maybe now I have managed to better explain I'm using google translator.
Added a different sort of limit bars maybe that will help.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Msquared, RodrigoRT7, pipsquirrel

Msquared wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:54 am Mr Tools can you add MTF to the Hawkeye 🙏🏽
Mtf added.

PS: For the Candlesticks Overlay mod by Kvak, see here: Hawkeye Candlesticks Overlay indicator.
PPS: For the guide on how to use the Hawkeye Volume indicator, see here: How to use the Hawkeye Volume indicator 📝
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Msquared, RodrigoRT7, webshark, Jimmy, pipsquirrel