Re: Download Elliott Wave Good Trade 3 Forex Indicator For Mt4

MayaxatL wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:24 pm
Maya, welcome to the site. Thank you for taking the time to share these systems and files!

Please upload your photos and files directly to your post. External links aren't permitted here for security reasons.
If you are unsure on how to upload photos and files to your post, please see here for a guide: How to upload images & indicators on Forex-Station.

Also, these posts belong in the Trading Systems section of this site, so I have moved all your posts there. Please ensure you read through our rules and post all images and files as attachments!

Thanks again for sharing :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
MayaxatL, excellence, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

There is also a goodtrade 5

I dont know whether there is any difference in logic or whether it is just visuals (Both are repainters).

Not sure where it originates from but have 3 under variety of other names :) and every mq4 file I've seen is decompiled.)
These users thanked the author wildwombat for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, herrysm

josi wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:38 pm Thanks, man, Elliot - works really well once you have found out whether you should buy or sell:
EURGBP H1
It's an amazing indicator, wish it had a few options to turn certain lines on and off... guess you cant have it all... but maybe I can manage that on my own.. somehow.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

MayaxatL wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:24 pm Elliott Wave Good Trade 3
sorry, but the indicator is absolute garbage. It is impossible for an automatic system to get a useful Elliott wave count. For that it would need a self-learning AI. I have been using the EW for almost 7 years and have perfected the system to the last and my insight from the last 5 years is that there are actually almost no 5 wave movements nowadays, but almost everything can be counted corrective as abc or even rather wxy. As I see it here, it try to count everything as 12345, as it corresponds to the original version from the 20s, where there was no computer trading, 24h charts and so on. Each wave is usually as long as the previous reference wave, as is the case blank book wise with corrections. An exception in the current markets is the USDJPY, here was quite clearly a 12345 to see, but in the large also within an ABC.

This count here is the only one that makes sense.
Attachments
These users thanked the author pail1217 for the post:
Banzai