大きいローソク足が出現してから、、、

エントリーを検討すれば良い!!

今週、大事になる考えかなと思ってる。

まあ、要は、、、
『値幅アラート』を設定しろって事よ!
https://hikikomori-toushika.com/2022/01/01/sbi/
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

大きく動いたとしても
基本的には下記①~③の値幅に収まる事が多い
※現在のドル円を除く

①1時間では大体40pips前後
②4時間では大体80pips前後
③1日では大体100pips前後

そして、この考え方に
『200EMA乖離を組み合わせる』と良い

その為の
「逆張りアラート」である
https://hikikomori-toushika.com/2022/01/01/sbi/
Chickenspicy

Ogee wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:21 pm you do realise you are just spamming the forum?
I am making a study record for myself
Chickenspicy

◎準備が大事

エントリー後に
損切り位置を考えるのではなく
エントリー前に
損切り位置を考えておけ

エントリー後に
根拠を探すのではなく
エントリー前に
根拠を把握しておけ

エントリー後に
ナンピンを考えるのではなく
エントリー前に
ナンピンを考えとけ

Chickenspicy

Now I want to go to the movies first. Doctor Strange 2. come back to study later
Chickenspicy

Content outline:
1 Trader's self-examination checklist
1.1 Open the market to trade
1.2 Think that the more you trade, the more you make money
1.3 Watching the ups and downs of the market, it will be uncomfortable if you don’t do it
1.4 Better to be wrong than to miss
2 The principle of reverse thinking: What advice would you give a trader to lose money fast?
3 Why do not have patience, always lose money
1.1 Transaction costs
1.2 Retail investors are not competitive
1.3 Without strategic misses, there will be no sustainable profits
1.4 Fear of missing out can lead to reluctance to trade
4 Take the recent GBPJPY trading as an example to demonstrate dynamic focus on trading opportunities

内容大纲:
1 交易者自我检视清单
1.1 打开盘面就要交易
1.2 认为交易越多越赚钱
1.3 看着行情涨跌,不去做就难受
1.4 宁可做错,也不要错过
2 逆向思考原则:如果让一位交易者快速亏钱,你会有什么建议?
3 为何不具备耐心,始终会输钱
1.1 交易成本
1.2 散户没有竞争力
1.3 不进行战略性错过,将无法带来持续利润
1.4 害怕错过的心态,会导致勉强交易
4 以近期镑日交易为例,进行动态关注交易机会的演示
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:23 pm I am making a study record for myself
ok, but I have no idea what that means 'a study record for myself'.

I can give a couple of tips though. Forums are about communication, sharing information, to give and receive etc. You may have noticed the forum posts are predominantly in English though there is no hard law. But if 1 person wants to communicate to 500 then it's worth them doing the google translation for the 500 rather than expecting the 500 to each do the translation themselves, because they won't. And so you won't get any interest or replies or thanks or any feedback at all.

Just saying.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Ogee wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:36 pm ok, but I have no idea what that means 'a study record for myself'.

I can give a couple of tips though. Forums are about communication, sharing information, to give and receive etc. You may have noticed the forum posts are predominantly in English though there is no hard law. But if 1 person wants to communicate to 500 then it's worth them doing the google translation for the 500 rather than expecting the 500 to each do the translation themselves, because they won't. And so you won't get any interest or replies or thanks or any feedback at all.

Just saying.
thank you for your reply. As per the board rules, I am writing my own trading journal

I am not asking for any communication on this log. I'm just taking notes. . . o(╥﹏╥)o
Chickenspicy