Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

promixer wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:18 am Congrats to 2 years +, good job!

Did you reveal your scalping strategy here too maybe? So I can take a look.
I started a scalping journal here which u got fast bored of and didnt continue, but I showed a few trades there.

The way I scalp needs individual coaching and is also something very unqiue, it's too difficult and takes too much time to do publicly. So I have decided to keep to myself and a few individuals (even those guys partially gave up on it). Trading the 1minute is just very difficult and for most not a good timeframe to trade.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

tank.turner2 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:10 am Just for my information........Does anyone knows what "trendenvelope" is based of. I originally thought it's based on volatility stop but I can't pinpoint it,
As far as I know it's based on MA (as most indicators) just shifted.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
tank.turner2
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:15 am I started a scalping journal here which u got fast bored of and didnt continue, but I showed a few trades there.

The way I scalp needs individual coaching and is also something very unqiue, it's too difficult and takes too much time to do publicly. So I have decided to keep to myself and a few individuals (even those guys partially gave up on it). Trading the 1minute is just very difficult and for most not a good timeframe to trade.
You're absolutely right. Trading the 1min can be extremely profitable but emotionally wrecking. I am trying to get funded too. Is there anyway we could work together?. I'm not really suited for the 1min, but do you think it's possible to adapt your system for intraday trading on the 15m or 30m chart?.

I am more than comfortable with one setup a day.. or fixed % increase daily without excessive screentime.

Knight wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:36 am You're absolutely right. Trading the 1min can be extremely profitable but emotionally wrecking. I am trying to get funded too. Is there anyway we could work together?. I'm not really suited for the 1min, but do you think it's possible to adapt your system for intraday trading on the 15m or 30m chart?.

I am more than comfortable with one setup a day.. or fixed % increase daily without excessive screentime.
Sorry I dont do any coaching at the moment. Most either didnt work hard enough or figured out they are not suited for that type of trading.
It's too much of a time investment for me, it's time that I could spend with my wife or something else.

Lets keep the thread on topic. The given system can be very profitable, people just need to spend time trying to learn the details.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
KAESER444

BernieL wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:17 am Hello Pumba,

your system looks great - especially on the M1.
By observing the signals and behaviour of your template I am not clear about all these lines (see attached chart) and arrows and dots and square with dots. And the ENV(3) indicator - is it repainting ? Many questions I know - hoping to get some clarity.
I suggest you are reading the first post again...

the blue lines you see are the fib levels, some indicators with a button feature are by default turned on when you load the template for the first time.
You have buttons on the top left corner to turn it on and off. Use them.
You might be backtesting in that screenshot? the Trendlines are bugging a bit out for you, use a script that deletes all objets, if you dont know where to find such a script than you havent paid attention enough.
Dots and squares are fractals, you find a PDF attached in the zip file (again shows you havent even tried to read or look at given information)

I have given all the information needed for you to be able to use the system, but if you dont look at it then I cant help you. Informations wont just randomly appear in your brain. You have to look at the information and READ it.

Arrow down -> Market down
Arrow up -> Market up

the Envelope is MTF if you use this function it obivously repaints yes. Its using Data from a higher timeframe.

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:45 pm I suggest you are reading the first post again...

the blue lines you see are the fib levels, some indicators with a button feature are by default turned on when you load the template for the first time.
You have buttons on the top left corner to turn it on and off. Use them.
You might be backtesting in that screenshot? the Trendlines are bugging a bit out for you, use a script that deletes all objets, if you dont know where to find such a script than you havent paid attention enough.
Dots and squares are fractals, you find a PDF attached in the zip file (again shows you havent even tried to read or look at given information)

I have given all the information needed for you to be able to use the system, but if you dont look at it then I cant help you. Informations wont just randomly appear in your brain. You have to look at the information and READ it.

Arrow down -> Market down
Arrow up -> Market up

the Envelope is MTF if you use this function it obivously repaints yes. Its using Data from a higher timeframe.
Pumba, you are completely right. I will read everything once again. MANY THANKS for giving me your words once again.
These users thanked the author BernieL for the post:
PumbaPLS

@PumbaPLS

I know how to trade with your rules on the H4, so let us say we mainly look for the break of the envelope on the H4 and then we can enter the trade, but better to wait for the daily candle to close to confirm that break. Everything is clear here. But you never mentioned if you look at some higher timeframe to get a bigger picture of the master trend? Or we can say if you don't mention that you don't look any timeframe higher?

Thank you for the answer.