Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:05 pm Latest Update XU v32

The number one rule in the Market is when Price is Above the 200SMA to consider BUYING opportunities only and when Price is Below the 200SMA to consider SELLING opportunities only. This is the Industry Standard, so it makes sense to work off it and show it on the setup.
In the latest update, I decided to set the T2MA to 200SMA (Industry Standard).

As for the T1MA setting, I changed the T1MA to 42EMA as in “Life, the Universe, and Everything” which is forty-two (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy). Works a charm.
So T2MA = 200SMA and T1MA = 42EMA.

Anyway, I tried it and the small Semafor tends to bounce off it just nice. Plus when you are trading you have the added knowledge when Price is Above/Below the 200SMA. How cool is that?

Regarding the RSi, I have added a simple RSI-coloured text (top-right of sub-window) showing when the RSI is above (Blue) trending UP, below (Red) trending down, and (Grey) in between.

I have dropped the ZZ1 Orange line in this setup as I feel it is not needed and is just overkill. We still have the Square Semafor in play.

This is my final setup which I have refined over the years to its original Simple Trend Following System to use when intra-day trading the markets.

May it be your roadmap and help you with your Directional trading and make you a boatload of Pip$ along the way.

There is no better feeling than being your own boss booking 50%, 60%, 70%, and 80% on a daily basis.
With Pip$ comes freedom and a whole lot more...
Enjoy!

Xard777
I always had mad respect for you and the system/s you have made and even contributed to the community, but this is by far the best and smoothest template you have made so far.

Very well done Xard. Good Job.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Skyold, dansmol
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

dansmol wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:19 am DEAR XARD
CAN YOU TELL ME WHY XU V32 SESSIONS DOES NOT
SHOW ON THE CHARTS
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Dan :) :thumbup:
It is included in XU-v22
viewtopic.php?p=1295459130#p1295459130

EDIT: You are right, sessions does not work
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
dansmol
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:20 am It is included in XU-v22
viewtopic.php?p=1295459130#p1295459130

EDIT: You are right, sessions does not work
Sessions only works with a limited number of Symbols. They are HK50, JP225, WS30, US500, US2000, DAX30, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD, USOUSD and CHINA50. Anything different to those is not going work.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Skyold, dansmol
nil desperandum

RosyCindy wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:54 am Is it possible to try use some of the indicator and setup a new symbol ?
I use this Sessions indicator it works well for me, just means you have to enter the times yourself.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Skyold, RosyCindy
nil desperandum

Xard. God bless. Thank you All. Please, Why is DASH not always working on my platform. all the versions only shows XAU/USD. Also, how do you use it

XARD: For some reason the dash will not work when using an expert, in this case the tradefx (top right of screen) showing the BUY SELL CLOSE buttons.
If you remove the expert the dash will work, you can select the TFs and Symbols. Then when you wish to make a trade choose the template XU v32 again.
These users thanked the author edandy for the post:
TraderX