Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:05 pm Latest Update XU v32

The number one rule in the Market is when Price is Above the 200SMA to consider BUYING opportunities only and when Price is Below the 200SMA to consider SELLING opportunities only. This is the Industry Standard, so it makes sense to work off it and show it on the setup.
In the latest update, I decided to set the T2MA to 200SMA (Industry Standard).

As for the T1MA setting, I changed the T1MA to 42EMA as in “Life, the Universe, and Everything” which is forty-two (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy). Works a charm.
So T2MA = 200SMA and T1MA = 42EMA.

Anyway, I tried it and the small Semafor tends to bounce off it just nice. Plus when you are trading you have the added knowledge when Price is Above/Below the 200SMA. How cool is that?

Regarding the RSi, I have added a simple RSI-coloured text (top-right of sub-window) showing when the RSI is above (Blue) trending UP, below (Red) trending down, and (Grey) in between.

I have dropped the ZZ1 Orange line in this setup as I feel it is not needed and is just overkill. We still have the Square Semafor in play.

This is my final setup which I have refined over the years to its original Simple Trend Following System to use when intra-day trading the markets.

May it be your roadmap and help you with your Directional trading and make you a boatload of Pip$ along the way.

There is no better feeling than being your own boss booking 50%, 60%, 70%, and 80% on a daily basis.
With Pip$ comes freedom and a whole lot more...
Enjoy!

Xard777
Dear Xard777,
How about the Spike indi's role in this setup?
Thank you,

The number one rule in the Market is when Price is Above the 200SMA to consider BUYING opportunities only and when Price is Below the 200SMA to consider SELLING opportunities only. This is the Industry Standard, so it makes sense to work off it and show it on the setup.

As for the T1MA setting, I changed the T1MA to 42EMA as in “Life, the Universe, and Everything” which is forty-two (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy). Works a charm.

Anyway, I tried it and the small Semafor tends to bounce off it just nice. Plus when you are trading you have the added knowledge when Price is Above/Below the 200SMA. How cool is that?

Regarding the RSi, I have added a simple RSI-coloured text (top-right of sub-window) showing when the RSI is above (Blue) trending UP, below (Red) trending down, and (Grey) in between.

I have dropped the ZZ1 Orange line in this setup as I feel it is not needed and is just overkill. We still have the Square Semafor in play.

This is my final setup which I have refined over the years to its original Simple Trend Following System to use when intra-day trading the markets.

May it be your roadmap and help you with your Directional trading and make you a boatload of Pip$ along the way.

There is no better feeling than being your own boss booking 50%, 60%, 70%, and 80% on a daily basis.
Enjoy!

Xard777
magnifique!

FourXXXX wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:41 pm Here is the take profit indicator as requested for V30 and also I have done the same for V32.

There is a Take Profit version for ZZ1, ZZ2 and ZZ3. Just load the one you actually want to use on each chart. If you are not sure just use ZZ3.

What it does is give you an Alert when a new ZZ line is drawn, you can have it send alerts to email and the Metatrader App also.
Thank you so much!

tomasramos69 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:11 am hey xard how about the spike indicator,how do you use it ?
You can find the answer by searching for the word "spike".

viewtopic.php?p=1295409079#p1295409079
XARD: Yes, you can best use the extreme spike to exit your trade (not for entries).

viewtopic.php?p=1295409021#p1295409021
XARD: Like all the stuff that I post, keep what you like and take out what you do not.
You could use the extreme spike as a heads up to exit a trade that you are in (even if it repaints).

Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 4):
XXXX, LJC, kodisfx, Jedidiah
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Enjoy!

Xard777
As always Xard, you come up with brilliant ideas :idea: :idea: :idea: :thumbup:
Thanks a million!!!
I noticed you have US500 chart.
Please tell me, are you trading it?
Im so addicted to trading US500 and I only watch the US30 and US2000.
Wish you a great trading week!!

XARD: Yes, the setup was redesigned around the US500

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Enjoy!

Xard777
Thanks very very much!! :In Love:
I'm testing v30 with very good results, v32 looks very good, but I think v30 is better for intraday (my opinion). what I said, thank you very much phenomenon! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author victortrend for the post:
pfxi