Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

satyafx wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:36 pm Hello Pumba, Thank you fr this beautiful system. But my chart is looking not same as like yours. I'm using the final version one. can you guide where am i missing?
Thanks.
Sorry I dont know. your APB candles seem as they didnt copy the settings fully and also the fractals are missing.
As several confirmed here already that the template is working as intended I dont think it has anything to do with the file.
Makes sure you either refreshed MT4 or restarted MT4 after putting the indicators inside.
Also you seem to a smaller window than I so there is a bit missing of the "Level Plus" indicator etc.
Good Luck.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
satyafx
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

rogeryrogery wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:22 pm Thank you and great explaination.

Just 1 more question, Broker time :) - Most of brokers use +2 GMT, which broker do you use and does it matter regarding 4H or daily candle close time with system. Thank you mate.
It doesnt matter what Broker or Broker time you are using. Just trade the Data available based on your Broker.

I use 4 Brokers. Ultra Capital, FTMO, IB and ICMarkets
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

promixer wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:41 pm You have passed FTMO with this system? Swing account?
No I didnt pass FTMO with this System, my main source of income comes from scalping Indices(started with Forex). I am FTMO funded for already 2+ Years
and only "recently" got into Forex Swingtrading.

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:20 pm Sorry I dont know. your APB candles seem as they didnt copy the settings fully and also the fractals are missing.
As several confirmed here already that the template is working as intended I dont think it has anything to do with the file.
Makes sure you either refreshed MT4 or restarted MT4 after putting the indicators inside.
Also you seem to a smaller window than I so there is a bit missing of the "Level Plus" indicator etc.
Good Luck.
Hello Pumba, Now its all sorted. I removed all the indicators and template. went back to the previous posts and again downloaded the latest one and applied. And now its all good!! :thumbup: