Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

promixer wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:16 am Guys with this system do you even trade London sessions? Or just waiting for the US session?
with xard methode --> depend on the trader and the condition, perhaps for swing trader or scalper need this
edit

you can see looks like ladder support resistance
Profit Regards
Erynade
These users thanked the author erynade for the post (total 5):
Sarj, iPar, Mundu19, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

Latest Update XU v32

The number one rule in the Market is when Price is Above the 200SMA to consider BUYING opportunities only and when Price is Below the 200SMA to consider SELLING opportunities only. This is the Industry Standard, so it makes sense to work off it and show it on the setup.
In the latest update, I decided to set the T2MA to 200SMA (Industry Standard).

As for the T1MA setting, I changed the T1MA to 42EMA as in “Life, the Universe, and Everything” which is forty-two (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy). Works a charm.
So T2MA = 200SMA and T1MA = 42EMA.

Anyway, I tried it and the small Semafor tends to bounce off it just nice. Plus when you are trading you have the added knowledge when Price is Above/Below the 200SMA. How cool is that?

Regarding the RSi, I have added a simple RSI-coloured text (top-right of sub-window) showing when the RSI is above (Blue) trending UP, below (Red) trending down, and (Grey) in between.

I have dropped the ZZ1 Orange line in this setup as I feel it is not needed and is just overkill. We still have the Square Semafor in play.

This is my final setup which I have refined over the years to its original Simple Trend Following System to use when intra-day trading the markets.

May it be your roadmap and help you with your Directional trading and make you a boatload of Pip$ along the way.

There is no better feeling than being your own boss booking 50%, 60%, 70%, and 80% on a daily basis.
With Pip$ comes freedom and a whole lot more...
Enjoy!

Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

normannasty wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:58 pm Guys,

In this situation are you waiting for a green dot because of the rectangle or are you waiting for a red dot because of the red circle with arrow?
normannasty wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:58 pm Guys,

In this situation are you waiting for a green dot because of the rectangle or are you waiting for a red dot because of the red circle with arrow?
With the large Red Dot with the Arrowhead inside you are waiting for sell trades. You already have 2 second dots (only 1 is required) since the arrow dot, when the candles turn pink it is time to sell. If price retraces back into the ribbon while it is pink and forms a red dot then crosses down out of the pink ribbon that is another opportunity to sell.

A second dot is counting from the Large red dot you have a small green dot below it, that is dot 1, then a small red dot that is lower than the big red dot, that is dot 2. Flip it the other way for a large green dot.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
normannasty, edandy, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

Here is the take profit indicator as requested for V30 and also I have done the same for V32.

There is a Take Profit version for ZZ1, ZZ2 and ZZ3. Just load the one you actually want to use on each chart. If you are not sure just use ZZ3.

What it does is give you an Alert when a new ZZ line is drawn, you can have it send alerts to email and the Metatrader App also.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 11):
aneek229, thomdel, Skyold, satyafx, Mundu19, maroka, iPar, Kev21, RodrigoRT7, Erebøs_X, DaffyTaffy
nil desperandum