Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

josi wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:50 pm I adjusted it a bit - is it better now? Who knows?
buddy ,you did a good job

Code: Select all

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                  BB_MACD_MT4.mq4 |
//|                      Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net |
#property copyright ""
#property link      ""

#property indicator_separate_window
#property  indicator_buffers 7

//#property  indicator_color1  Silver    //ExtADXBuffer Histogram
#property  indicator_color1  Lime      //ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer MACD Signal Uptrend Dots
#property  indicator_color2  Red       //ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer MACD Signal Downtrend Dots
#property  indicator_color3  DimGray     //ExtMACDSignalBuffer
#property  indicator_color4  Blue      //ExtUpperBand
#property  indicator_color5  Red       //ExtLowerBand
#property  indicator_color6  Lime      //ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer
#property  indicator_color7  Red       //ExtBB_MACD_DOWN_SignalBuffer

/* RP Settings
#property  indicator_color1  Silver    //ExtADXBuffer Histogram
#property  indicator_color2  Lime      //ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer MACD Signal Uptrend Dots
#property  indicator_color3  Red       //ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer MACD Signal Downtrend Dots
#property  indicator_color4  Blue      //ExtMACDSignalBuffer
#property  indicator_color5  Lime      //ExtUpperBand
#property  indicator_color6  Red      //ExtLowerBand
#property  indicator_color7  Lime      //ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer
#property  indicator_color8  Red       //ExtBB_MACD_DOWN_SignalBuffer
*/

//---- input parameters
extern int       TimeFrame = 0;
extern int       FastEMA=12;
extern int       SlowEMA=26;  
extern int       SignalSMA=10;
extern int       ADXPeriod=16;
extern double    StdDev=1.0;
//extern double    HistogramAdjuster=0;
extern bool      ShowDots=true;

//---- indicator buffers
//double ExtADXBuffer[];
double ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer[];
double ExtMACDDeltaDownTrendBuffer[];
double ExtMACDSignalBuffer[];
double ExtUpperBand[];
double ExtLowerBand[];
double ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer[];
double ExtBB_MACD_DOWN_SignalBuffer[];
double MACDDeltaArray[];

double PointStdDev = 0.0;

//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int init()
  {
   //Changes Indicator Style according to ShowDots

int            macdDrawType = DRAW_LINE;  
   if (ShowDots)  {
                  macdDrawType = DRAW_ARROW;  
   }

IndicatorDigits(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)+1);

IndicatorBuffers(8);

/*
   SetIndexBuffer(0, ExtADXBuffer);
   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,1);
   SetIndexLabel(0,"Histogram");
   */

SetIndexBuffer(0, ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer);
   SetIndexStyle(0,macdDrawType,STYLE_SOLID,0);
   SetIndexArrow(0,108);
   SetIndexLabel(0,"MACD DELTA UP");

SetIndexBuffer(1, ExtMACDDeltaDownTrendBuffer);
   SetIndexStyle(1,macdDrawType,STYLE_SOLID,0);
   SetIndexArrow(1,108);
   SetIndexLabel(1,"MACD DELTA DN");

SetIndexBuffer(2, ExtMACDSignalBuffer);
   SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_DASHDOTDOT,1);
   SetIndexDrawBegin(2,SignalSMA);
   SetIndexLabel(2,"MACD SIGNAL");

SetIndexBuffer(3, ExtUpperBand);
   SetIndexLabel(3,"MACD SIGNAL Upper Band");

SetIndexBuffer(4, ExtLowerBand);
   SetIndexLabel(4,"MACD SIGNAL Lower Band");

SetIndexBuffer(5, ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer);
   SetIndexStyle(5,DRAW_ARROW,STYLE_SOLID,0);
   SetIndexArrow(5,115);
   SetIndexLabel(5,"BB_MACD UP");

SetIndexBuffer(6, ExtBB_MACD_DOWN_SignalBuffer);
   SetIndexStyle(6,DRAW_ARROW,STYLE_SOLID,0);
   SetIndexArrow(6,115);
   SetIndexLabel(6,"BB_MACD DN");

SetIndexBuffer(7, MACDDeltaArray);

IndicatorShortName("BB_MACD_MT4_v6("+getTimeFrameName(TimeFrame)+","+FastEMA+","+SlowEMA+","+SignalSMA+","+ADXPeriod+","+StdDev+")");

if (TimeFrame!=0) SignalSMA = SignalSMA * (TimeFrame/Period());

return(0);
  }
//| Moving Averages Convergence/Divergence                           |
int start()
  {
   int limit;
   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);
   if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;
   limit=Bars-counted_bars;
   // Plot defined time frame on to current time frame
   datetime TimeArray[];
   ArrayCopySeries(TimeArray,MODE_TIME,Symbol(),TimeFrame); 
   int i,y;

//limit = limit + SignalSMA;

//---- macd counted in the 1-st buffer
   for(i=0, y=0;iMACDDeltaArray[i+1]) {
         ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer[i]  =MACDDeltaArray[i];
         ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer[i] =MACDDeltaArray[i];
      }

if (MACDDeltaArray[i]==MACDDeltaArray[i+1]) {
         if (ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer[i+1]   ==EMPTY_VALUE)  ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer[i]=EMPTY_VALUE;
         if (ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer[i+1]  ==EMPTY_VALUE)  ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer[i]=EMPTY_VALUE;
         if (ExtMACDDeltaDownTrendBuffer[i+1] ==EMPTY_VALUE)  ExtMACDDeltaDownTrendBuffer[i]=EMPTY_VALUE;
         if (ExtBB_MACD_DOWN_SignalBuffer[i+1]==EMPTY_VALUE)  ExtBB_MACD_DOWN_SignalBuffer[i] = EMPTY_VALUE;
      }

//Shows the UP SIGNALS
      if (ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer[i]>ExtUpperBand[i] || ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer[i]>ExtUpperBand[i]) ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer[i]=EMPTY_VALUE;
      if (ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer[i]<=ExtUpperBand[i] && ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer[i]>=ExtLowerBand[i]) ExtBB_MACD_UP_SignalBuffer[i]=EMPTY_VALUE; 
      if (ExtMACDDeltaDownTrendBuffer[i]>ExtUpperBand[i]) ExtMACDDeltaDownTrendBuffer[i]=EMPTY_VALUE; 

//Shows the DOWN SIGNALS
      if (ExtMACDDeltaDownTrendBuffer[i]=ExtLowerBand[i] && ExtBB_MACD_DOWN_SignalBuffer[i]<=ExtUpperBand[i]) ExtBB_MACD_DOWN_SignalBuffer[i]=EMPTY_VALUE;
      if (ExtMACDDeltaUpTrendBuffer[i]        
https://www.bullforyou.com/Sourcecode/I ... 19178.html

BB MACD MT4 Forex Trading Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. BB MACD MT4 Forex Trading Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics that are invisible to the naked eye. Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
BB MACD MT4 Forex Trading Indicator is quite unique from other kinds of ordinary forex trading systems because it is developed under different concepts. BB MACD MT4 Forex Trading Indicator is developed from the combination of MACD and other technical tools. BB MACD MT4 Forex Trading Indicator doesn’t contain any indicators on the main chart window; it consists of only an indicator on the indicator window. The indicator consists of green dots and red dots with three moving averages look-alike oscillators.
Trading in a sideways market is not suitable for BB MACD MT4 Forex Trading Indicator. So it is recommended to find a trending market and trade in them. Time frames of H1 and higher are appropriate to trade with this forex trading strategy. Sometimes trading with this system can be confusing especially in a choppy market. It is essential that you should deeply analyze the system first and get used to it before trading with real money.
You should make your trading plan before you open a position in the market. Making a trading plan is the first step, the second step is to implement it and the third step is to stick to it. Most of the traders fail because they are unable to stick to their original trading plan and they manipulate their plan in the middle and they lose.
When BB MACD MT4 Forex Trading Indicator is correctly loaded on your trading platform your chart should see like this:-
As you can see above there are green and red dots and three oscillators on the indicator window. Our main entry will be based on the color of these dots. We will be looking to buy when the dots are green in color and sell when the dots are red in color. To meet the buy condition all three oscillators should be trending higher and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using BB MACD MT4 Forex Trading Indicator.
Scan the currency pairs which are up trending.
Wait for corrections i.e. wait for red dots to appear on BB MACD Mt4 V6 indicator.
Enter long as soon as green dots start to form on BB MACD MT4 V6 indicator.
Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
Take your profit when red dots form on BB MACD MT4 V6 indicator.
Selling Conditions Using BB MACD MT4 Forex Trading Indicator.
Scan the currency pairs which are down trending.
Wait for corrections i.e. wait for green dots to appear on BB MACD Mt4 V6 indicator.
Enter short as soon as red dots start to form on BB MACD MT4 V6 indicator.
Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
Take your profit when green dots form on BB MACD MT4 V6 indicator

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
fantom_spb, jaba_ajfx

613# TDI with BB Trigger
TDI filtered for intraday trading
BB Trigger as filter
Submit by Timmy

TDI with BB Trigger is an good template for intraday trading based on three indicators: Bollinger Bands, Trader Dynamic Index and BB Trigger. TDI with BB Trigger is a trend reversal strategy based on the overbought/oversold of the price with th Bollinger Bands. The TDI and the BB Trigger determines the timing for entry in the market.

Time frame 5 min or 15 min (best).

Currency pairs: majors, Indices and majors stocks.

Metatrader 4 indicators setting

Tro trend visual tool.

Bollinger Bands (20 periods and 2.0 deviations).

Pivot points levels.

Traders Dynamic Index visual alerts MTF (default setting).

BB Trigger (2, 10, 5, 3).

Trading rules TDI with BB Trigger

Buy

When the price bounce or broken the lower Bolling Bands wait that on the TDI indicator green line crosses upward the blue line and th BB trigger is long position.

Place initial stop loss on previous low swing or 10-15 pips.

Make profit at the options: middle band, opposite band or at the pivot points levels.

Sell

When the price bounce or broken the upper Bolling Bands wait that on the TDI indicator green line crosses downward the blue line and th BB trigger is short position.

Place initial stop loss on previous high swing or 10-15 pips.

Make profit at the options: middle band, opposite band or at the pivot points levels.

Tip: recommend using this strategy according to the main trend, profitability is very high.

BBCI v2 eMOD indicator is a Non-Repaint trading system usually being sold for $599. This free forex indicator analyzes the price behavior on the chart every second and determines the ideal entry points based on the built-in algorithm, informing you when you need to open a deal and close it to take profit.

It catches very fast and profitable price movements and gives you easy BUY/ SELL signals By Up and Down Indication. Every trading signal is very carefully verified by the system to produce only the highest probability trades.

BBCI v2 eMOD indicator can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
Features

You can set the BBCI v2 eMOD indicator to send you a indication by Up and Down with Indication.

This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts all at once.

System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1 minute through to the 1-month charts.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
jonnyfx4711, Chickenspicy