Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

v2vboni is nathan on here......

RplusT wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:49 pm But that's the Indicator I added in my request for mrtools! The dots show divergence.
I was thinking to add arrows when the two lines cross. The second line you get when you change "Black" in the window for colours to any other colour. Blue for examples as shown in my pic.
mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:59 pm Did find out that (think his username is v2boni) coded that version if we could get more information on how he did it, could maybe code a version for the forum.
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
RplusT
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

jonnyfx4711 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:33 pm I can understand why you wouldn't want to add anything to it but since you think this indicator repaints and i guarantee that it doesn't do you mind me putting it in another thread for another coder to add MTF if possible? ? i think it would be nice for the forum with instructions on how to use it its pretty cool
It repaints on restart/reset which makes backtesting unreliable.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
jonnyfx4711

Ogee wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:46 pm
I think it could be an interesting tool for anaysis, nevertheless - only take a look at this screenshot.
Should it turn out that the final move up could have been anticipated by fast MA above slow MA (can't tell about possible repainting-issue during the weekend), I think it wouldn't have done all that badly...
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
jonnyfx4711, TECHHDATE07

josi wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:25 pm I think it could be an interesting tool for anaysis, nevertheless - only take a look at this screenshot.
Should it turn out that the final move up could have been anticipated by fast MA above slow MA (can't tell about possible repainting-issue during the weekend), I think it wouldn't have done all that badly...
Hey josi,
I have come across this indicator in the past and it does not repaint on chart until you refresh it or reopen it..it'll be totally different in the real time with a lotttt of false signals
These users thanked the author TECHHDATE07 for the post:
josi

Mr Tools or one of the expert coders I have a request for a very simple price action indicator. I’ll include snaps, but basically all I need is an alert with an up arrow every time two consecutive bullish candles have formed directly after a bearish candle and visa versa for the bearish alert. The third candle does not need to close above/below the first one to create a signal.

Most importantly because I trade this on a lower time frame I need it MTF as well with push notifications. Another small request is that I’m trying to teach myself to code could you include the MQL4 source file. I’ve tried doing it myself and it was a mess! 😂🤣🙏🏽
Attachments

RplusT wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:49 pm But that's the Indicator I added in my request for mrtools! The dots show divergence.
I was thinking to add arrows when the two lines cross. The second line you get when you change "Black" in the window for colours to any other colour. Blue for examples as shown in my pic.

Maybe this one but it´s not tdi, similar enough ? It doesn´t have the second line though
These users thanked the author Mescalito for the post:
RplusT