Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:44 pm mrtools, could you please add arrows on the chart at the cross of the two lines and also make those lines adjustable in colour and style. I assume you got the source code.
Thank you!

Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator.ex4

Looking for the source, don't think i have it. Shouldn't be to hard to code, just need to find out what they smoothed the pcm with, and how they did the signal.

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:21 am Looking for the source, don't think i have it. Shouldn't be to hard to code, just need to find out what they smoothed the pcm with, and how they did the signal.
kvak wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:10 am Another supply demand indicator....
yoki wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:28 pm Dear Mr. Kvak Sir,
This is very good indicator
curious if this can be made non-repaint version ?
Dear Mr.tool
I also strongly demand a non-repaint version
Please help us
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

RplusT wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:44 pm mrtools, could you please add arrows on the chart at the cross of the two lines and also make those lines adjustable in colour and style. I assume you got the source code.
Thank you!

I have this one, might work.
These users thanked the author Mescalito for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, yoki

Mescalito wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:41 am I have this one, might work.

But that's the Indicator I added in my request for mrtools! The dots show divergence.
I was thinking to add arrows when the two lines cross. The second line you get when you change "Black" in the window for colours to any other colour. Blue for examples as shown in my pic.

RplusT wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:49 pm But that's the Indicator I added in my request for mrtools! The dots show divergence.
I was thinking to add arrows when the two lines cross. The second line you get when you change "Black" in the window for colours to any other colour. Blue for examples as shown in my pic.

Did find out that (think his username is v2boni) coded that version if we could get more information on how he did it, could maybe code a version for the forum.