DownloadRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote:Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:54 am Yes, this problem is knowing...But I thing that added something like this (1) aftrer name....I'm wondered that it adds spaces between words???
I had no idea it was a known problem, I had never run into it using Firefox. Definitely good to know, the error is annoying lol.
Cheers,

Opita

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Hello Mrtools

I am using the indicator attached but I noticed that the notification/ alerts come when:

1. The bar has not been closed
2. The notification arrives 1 or 2 bars after the signal has been printed and today I had a case in which the signal was on the chart and then it disappeared.

Could you please tell me if this has anything to do with the field : "Divergence Alerts for bars less than: 2" should it be changed to 0 ? What can I do to have a signal as soon as bar is closed and to avoid it from disappearing?

Note: I am not using multiframe within the indicator, I am only using the 1hr chart. Let me know what settings I need to use to have signals as soon as the bar closes and avoid them from disappearing. Thanks in advance.

j1394 wrote:Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:26 am Hello Mrtools

I am using the indicator attached but I noticed that the notification/ alerts come when:

1. The bar has not been closed
2. The notification arrives 1 or 2 bars after the signal has been printed and today I had a case in which the signal was on the chart and then it disappeared.

Could you please tell me if this has anything to do with the field : "Divergence Alerts for bars less than: 2" should it be changed to 0 ? What can I do to have a signal as soon as bar is closed and to avoid it from disappearing?

Note: I am not using multiframe within the indicator, I am only using the 1hr chart. Let me know what settings I need to use to have signals as soon as the bar closes and avoid them from disappearing. Thanks in advance.
Yes change it to how many bars after divergence you want it to alert.

Hello MrTools,

Can you take a look at this indicator ( we already had a previous conversation on this email thread) I have seen that signals disappear after they pop up in my chart and I am not using multi-timeframe. I am only using the 1hr chart and on the "price to use" I have Heinken Ashi Close so there shouldn't be a reason why the signal disappears after it shows up.

Let me know if there's some sort of fix that need to be made and share the indicator if possible :)

Regards

j1394 wrote:Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:17 am Hello MrTools,

Can you take a look at this indicator ( we already had a previous conversation on this email thread) I have seen that signals disappear after they pop up in my chart and I am not using multi-timeframe. I am only using the 1hr chart and on the "price to use" I have Heinken Ashi Close so there shouldn't be a reason why the signal disappears after it shows up.

Let me know if there's some sort of fix that need to be made and share the indicator if possible :)

Regards
Divergence is based on peaks and valleys, far as I'm aware there is not a very accurate way to determine peaks and valley except by using zigzag or fractals which can and will repaint/recalculate, which will cause the signal to disappear after it shows up.

DownloadRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote:Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:27 am it's weird ... does anyone have this problem? I checked it before upload and it worked for me without a alert ...only file renamed addes this alarm ....
XU v8-PANEL2 rev001a.ex4

Can you add a button to this file in the xard system or provide the possibility to adjust the file to different corners of the graph?

in this state, it closes the chart when the chart is small. I couldn't upload the file, maybe you can search and find it.