Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

KAESER444 wrote:Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:39 am Even on default settings, the signals of fractal break and ma color seem to look profitable. If I understand fractals correct, can't this indicator be added as top 10 indicators. If there was an EA that takes each signal with the right sl, can't it be profitable
A very good trend following method. I was using older versions. but this is much better. I'm thinking of throwing 3 on a chart and making the periods 5 10 15. I will try like this.

opita wrote:Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:16 am Anybody else gets Invalid File Name. I have tried everything and still get it.

Update I was able to get it to work. Downloading it from Firefox removes the additional space before BT 2.
Somehow there are 2 spaces there.
it's weird ... does anyone have this problem? I checked it before upload and it worked for me without a alert ...only file renamed addes this alarm ....

kvak wrote:Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:27 am it's weird ... does anyone have this problem? I checked it before upload and it worked for me without a alert ...only file renamed addes this alarm ....
I had the same problem. I then downloaded it with int. explorer.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

opita wrote:Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:50 am Yeah, I updated my post, it was something Firefox was doing.
The indicator contains a double space after MA2.
Best to download it in IE or Chrome.
Yes, this problem is knowing...But I thing that added something like this (1) aftrer name....I'm wondered that it adds spaces between words???