LikeRe: Trend Indicators

mladen wrote:Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:37 am I have explained a long time ago but here is one "shortened version" again : half trend (the usual version that can be found on forums including older version that I posted too) , can and will repaint in some cases. The "nrp" version will not.
Hello Mladen

A bit of a long shot here, but I wondering if you are able to unlock some configurable options within the Half-Trend-NRP indictor?

Is it possible to allow amplitude to be set for each of the low and high MA variables, including negative values?

Example - Amplitude -1 for lowMA and Amplitude -2 for highMA.

Also it would be good to be able to select the MA mode (SMA/EMA/Linear/Smoothed/Weighted etc) if possible?

I am aiming to set a faster signal transition. This is possible on some of the older (but glitchy) repainting versions. It would be great to have your NRP version with a faster setting.

Cheers!

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

In the screenshot below, there are two indicators in the subwindow. The indicator in the first subwindow is "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" while the indicator in the second subwindow is "iTrend averages".

From the screenshot, you can see that the histogram and lines in the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator have the same colours (red & blue). There is no option to change this in the input setting. I want you to include a line colour option to the input setting to enable me make the histogram and lines to have different colours.

Summary:
I want the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator to look more like the "iTrend averages" indicator. I would like the outer lines to be Silver in colour.

Hope this explains what I'm looking for. Thanks again.
Try this one, will add the other stuff later.

mrtools wrote:Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:22 pm

Try this one, will add the other stuff later.
mrtools, could this one be made to stay in the center of the subwindow i.e. not having the center (middle) move up and down according to the amplitude of the moves. Then it could be used to overlay other indicators. I have tried that with a fixed min/max. But that is not really the solution, especially when moving to other TFs.

M1 with fixed min/max same on H1

KevinRich2019 wrote:Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Great Indicator Mr. Tools and thank you. Is it possible to add arrows on every signal, instead of just one arrow per trend direction? For example, every time the histogram touches the upper line, an arrow signal is given. Thank you very much
Added mtf and multi symbol also an option to get alerts and arrows on every signal or only on first signal.

RplusT wrote:Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:30 pm

mrtools, could this one be made to stay in the center of the subwindow i.e. not having the center (middle) move up and down according to the amplitude of the moves. Then it could be used to overlay other indicators. I have tried that with a fixed min/max. But that is not really the solution, especially when moving to other TFs.

M1 with fixed min/max
T3 vhf M1.JPG

same on H1
T3 vhf H1.JPG
Are you talking about the iTrend level?

mrtools wrote:Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:23 am

Are you talking about the iTrend level?
yes. mrtools, I talk about the T3 vhf adaptive iTrend......Zero level. Depending on the amplitude the whole Indicator including the Zero of course moves to the up or downside while I would like the indicator to stay always in the middle of the window i.e. it will thus correspond with the zero level of other Indicators like the Fast Stoch shown above. One can manage this by limiting it with a fixed min/max. but that works only for on TF at a time.