Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Esteemed and talented Programmers,

Any chance of getting this indicator modified?

Would like a moving average added to act as a signal line.

As you can see it runs inverted on some pairs. Being able to have an input for it to invert so it is showing correct on all charts would be fantastic.

As a final request if you were able to add regular and hidden divergences it would be the most beautiful day for me!

Regards and thank you for your consideration!

Bleemus

PS: Regarding coeffiofline indicator above I figured out why some were being inverted. Adding a simple minus symbol makes them all show properly.

Code: Select all

AY=(TYVar+(N-2*ZYVar)*ndot/M)/M;
      AIndicator=(TIndicatorVar+(N-2*ZIndicatorVar)*ndot/M)/M;
      if (Symbol()=="EURUSD" || Symbol()=="GBPUSD" || Symbol()=="USDCAD" || Symbol()=="USDCHF"
       || Symbol()=="EURGBP" || Symbol()=="EURCHF" || Symbol()=="AUDUSD"
       || Symbol()=="GBPCHF")
[b]      {cfl[shift]=(-1000)*MathLog(AY/AIndicator);}
      else {cfl[shift]=(1000)*MathLog(AY/AIndicator);}[/b]
      shift--;
     }
   return(0);

Mactormind wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:01 am Hey guys, im still somewhat new to "changing indicators" so forgive my ignorance...but is it possible to get a push notification for this whenever price crosses it? This is a brilliant indicator when used as a baseline, especially when using Renko.
Looking in the code noticed it actually is the same as Mladen's adxvma, anyway working on a version to add price cross alerts.

Mactormind wrote:Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:01 am Hey guys, im still somewhat new to "changing indicators" so forgive my ignorance...but is it possible to get a push notification for this whenever price crosses it? This is a brilliant indicator when used as a baseline, especially when using Renko.
mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:50 am Looking in the code noticed it actually is the same as Mladen's adxvma, anyway working on a version to add price cross alerts.
Used the adx vma and added the price cross alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote:Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:27 am Think it was called Tarzan back in the day, this version is using the one more average rsi and the middle channel is a ma of that rsi, the center of the channel you can choose between colored line or dots based on the oma rsi crossing the signal (channel mid line) or oma rsi slope.
Beautiful. Strong indicator for scalping breakouts :problem:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance