Re: Trendalt Alert

rudiarius wrote:Fri May 10, 2019 7:54 pm This is a very useful indi.
Responds quickly to consolidation.

I have tested the last few days and you can use this indi excellent for entry and exit

I have a request:
Can you please make this indi with colored candles (automatic sizing), arrows and lines?

Thank you in advance for your effort and time

I have found this mq file on the net but while searching between forums I also found a debate that this is a repainter. Which can be true since this looks really good.
Could you check it please and if it's possible fix it although it will loose its effectiveness I guess :-)
Thanks in advance.
Thank you rudiarius,

i have the info from moey, he has the repainter too.
But we need the one NO REPAINTER and this one can have mladen
perhaps mladen help us :sad:
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

rudiarius wrote:Fri May 10, 2019 7:54 pm This is a very useful indi.
Responds quickly to consolidation.

I have tested the last few days and you can use this indi excellent for entry and exit

I have a request:
Can you please make this indi with colored candles (automatic sizing), arrows and lines?

Thank you in advance for your effort and time

I have found this mq file on the net but while searching between forums I also found a debate that this is a repainter. Which can be true since this looks really good.
Could you check it please and if it's possible fix it although it will loose its effectiveness I guess :-)
Thanks in advance.
That looks very much like a Solar Wind clone. I haven't had a chance to test yours side by side with the version I posted from TSD so I can't confirm if they are exactly the same but the code you posted gives me Solar Wind flashbacks. Mrtools will confirm when he's on later :)
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Self-adjusting GRaB Candles

Self-adjusting GRaB Candles

Raghee Horner's 34 EMA Wave with GRaB (Green, Red and Blue) Candles was one of the first Forex Strategies I came across many years ago and this experimental indicator by Mladen is a refreshing take on the legendary 34 EMA Strategy by Raghee Horner.

These are the self-adjusting GRaB candles which will adjust depending on the price display.

• As Candles, the candles will highlight in line with the trend (based off the 34 EMA Wave)
  • As Bars, the bars will highlight in line with the trend (based off the 34 EMA Wave)
  • As Lines, a single EMA Wave line will be displayed and colored to highlight the trend.

For more 34 EMA Wave indicators, be sure to see here: Averages Channel Candles with Alerts for MT4 and Raghee Horner's books set.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote:Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:06 am Converted Mladen's MT5 volume weighted awesome to mt4.
Thank you Mrtools for the excellent conversion to MT4 - it looks very nice on charts even when zoomed in.
Thank you to Mladen as well for allowing us to re-create this new indicator.

God bless you both.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote:Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:07 am

Modified it a little bit seems to be working on the tester, but not sure if it's better, didn't try the other version on the tester. :facepalm:
Thank you for the feedback.

I am still having the issue.
I tried a different broker, but the result is the same. In addition, I tried other versions of the indicator, but they have the same issue.
The original mt5 indicator works fine.