Re: Trend Indicators

mntiwana wrote:Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:38 am adaptive t3 chandes trendscore
This is Chande's smoothed with adaptive T3 with alerts and arrows on oversold overbought
interpolated mtf - arrows unique ID
T3 hot or original choice
Dear mrtools and mntiwana ,
I faced this problem when use the Indi signal in an EA .
Could you please make an investigation .
the EA coder said:
" I think EA will read buffer signal but EA position is not the same as indicator.
That means signal from the indicator is always changing, or re-calculating.... red & green line looks beautiful but actually indicator is making many buffer signals..
so EA will place order in different positions. "
thanks

AmirDehghani wrote:Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:13 pm
the EA coder said:
" I think EA will read buffer signal but EA position is not the same as indicator.
That means signal from the indicator is always changing, or re-calculating.... red & green line looks beautiful but actually indicator is making many buffer signals..
thanks
Have you tried and tested the indicator by your own at M1 chart regarding re calculating matter - before doubting on a reliable code and misleading other users
can you provide some illustrating pictures that prove it repainting
we dont know who is that of your coder and how much experts he is
try by T3 Adaptive to false
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

AmirDehghani wrote:Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:13 pm
the EA coder said:
thanks
Dear mrtools ,
could you please comment in this case ?

gravedigger wrote:Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:03 am Dear Mladen, Mr.Tools, and Mntiwana,
Can we add display choices " Vertical Line" at arrow of this indicator ?
Thanks!
Brother you needs a little search at FS,it is already coded and posted by Mrtools
here is again - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Trend Magic (Magic Trend)

Hello,

I was looking for the famous Magic Trend indicator ("Trend Magic" is another different indicator) and I found this one. I do not know if it will be the original, but here I share it.

description of the indicator:

The MagicTrend Indicator Plugin For Amibroker

The MagicTrend indicator plugin for Amibroker is designed for working as a complete trend following tool. The indicator uses average true range, current price swing data with some complex logic. This is for keeping us in the position as long as the ongoing trend sustains. The indicator contains the following indications for deciding trend and low-risk entry:

The color of the line and arrow direction suggests the direction of the trend. The color convention is standard. i.e. Light green for uptrend and red for the downtrend.
The value of the line suggests the highest amount of correction that the price can undergo without affecting the trend direction.
The risk barometer suggests a low-risk entry in the ongoing trend. The length of the color suggests the type of trade that can be entered with lower risk. If the green area in the bar is bigger than the red area it suggests a long trade is possible with low risk if the ongoing trend is up and vice versa for short entry in the downtrend.

If anyone has information about this interesting indicator, please share it here.

Thanks

This is another trend indicator called "Tani Forex Non-Repaint Signal indicator" from a trader called Tani who has a YouTube channel. Here I share it in case you like to try it. I think it can be very good.

I also share the code of this indicator that I copied from another site in case you want to see it ..
These users thanked the author pin12 for the post:
Chickenspicy

mntiwana wrote:Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:05 am kalman filter 2.1 velocity
Mladen's - The Kalman Filter Velocity as a separate window too
Hello!

I was wondering if there is a histogram version of this MT4 indicator (Mladen's kalman filter 2.1 veolicty - separate window) - or a version that allows to choose histogram or line.

I realize this post is around a year and a half since the original was posted, but I only recently came across Mladen's MQL5 version of the Kalman Filter Velocity on the MQL5 site (it also allows to choose line color change method to be either based on trend or kalman). It was posted there 10 days ago, on 2019.02.08. I was able to modify that one to display as a histogram. However, I use MT4, not MT5. I found this MT4 version of the indicator (thanks to your post), however, the coding is different, and I cannot figure out how to modify it to display as a histogram, as I am not a coder. Is there an MT4 version that exists that would allow to display as a histogram (and possibly has alerts on color change)?