Re: Trend Indicators

Deez wrote:Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:09 pm Hi MrTools..could please add arrows on slope instead of middle line cross to this indicator..thanks so much.
Try keeping display main trend line (the white one in my picture) for to better understand slope coloring,so the arrows on zero cross and or on slope change
and i love extend your request to Mrtools - please add slope coloring the main trend line (the white one)
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote:Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:06 am

Thanks soo much for reply but where may i download it?
HalfTrend MTF with channels alerts
I think this thread is most suitable for "Half Trend" indicators
The version with arrows (on first bar option)- alerts and mtf - along with channels (atr) - user friendly

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:28 pm
Try keeping display main trend line (the white one in my picture) for to better understand slope coloring,so the arrows on zero cross and or on slope change
and i love extend your request to Mrtools - please add slope coloring the main trend line (the white one)
Added the main line slope coloring and also arrows and or alerts on slope.

mrtools wrote:Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:05 pm

Added the main line slope coloring and also arrows and or alerts on slope.
Dearest Mrtools
So much kind of you for this pretty and always indeed extension,it is more than enough - :)
working fine
regards
Attachments