Re: Trend Indicators

mrtools wrote:Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:35 pm This indicator was called trend wave oscillator, made the dots to be non repaint and added the regular price options and 8 different ma options. Also made it more user friendly.
thx u mrtool i love this u made much better!!!!!! GOOD for scalping
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote:Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:30 pm This is a mt4 version of Mladen's Instantaneous trend line indicator bands like indicator. It's mtf with alerts.
Very cool indeed. I set the thickness of the fill on this indicator to "5" and the bands to "4" and it's got such a nice filled effect. Thank you for this indicator Mrtools :clap:

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote:Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:30 pm This is a mt4 version of Mladen's Instantaneous trend line indicator bands like indicator. It's mtf with alerts.
Hi, many thanks for the indicator, mode the indicator is not being updated is necessary to refresh changing timeframes, is supposed to work like that?

Jimmy wrote:Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:11 pm Averages Channel Candles + alerts 2.07.ex4
I have a very similar style of automated trading in MT4/MT5 that uses this same approach but I utilize the Trend-Focus indicator at the mean and run channels off that indicator. This is my highest performing ATS so far. If I could get the mq4 file for the Trend-Focus indicator I could make the system better through some features I would like to add.

BerkutFX wrote:Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:10 am

I have a very similar style of automated trading in MT4/MT5 that uses this same approach but I utilize the Trend-Focus indicator at the mean and run channels off that indicator. This is my highest performing ATS so far. If I could get the mq4 file for the Trend-Focus indicator I could make the system better through some features I would like to add.
I guess it is renamed of some thing and as if you read from the next nearest post you referring to,there are so many different trending indicators,almost performing far better than this old toy but you are welcome what interest to you.
any way any of members query - it is enough once,conditionally if some one have and like to post or reply,they do it often with out forcing/repeating :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.