Re: Trend Indicators

mrtools wrote:Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:35 pm This is a histogram version of the absolute strength market indicator with multi time frame and arrow options. With this version you have absolute strength based on rsi,or stochastic, or adx. This version has the 30+ price options and 8 different ma types to choose from.
Thank you brother. Really digging this indicator especially how you can chose the "Absolute Trend Strength based on" RSI, Stoch and ADX calculations plus MTF. This is some very useful stuff :clap:

PS: I think I'm going to print a small palm-sized cheat sheet for the colors and stick it on my desk :lol:

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote:Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:35 pm This is a histogram version of the absolute strength market indicator with multi time frame and arrow options. With this version you have absolute strength based on rsi,or stochastic, or adx. This version has the 30+ price options and 8 different ma types to choose from.
Thank's made the New Indicator.

I saw 'Bear market rally histogram color' as Turquoise color in the Setting.
May I ask you... Where is BULL market rally histogram color? :problem:
Attachments
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Jimmy wrote:Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:23 pm
Thank you brother. Really digging this indicator especially how you can chose the "Absolute Trend Strength based on" RSI, Stoch and ADX calculations plus MTF. This is some very useful stuff :clap:

PS: I think I'm going to print a small palm-sized cheat sheet for the colors and stick it on my desk :lol:

Market Colors.jpg
Was thinking the same, so made it to comment with the name in the separate window, whatever state the market is in.

Tsar wrote:Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:25 pm Thank's made the New Indicator.

I saw 'Bear market rally histogram color' as Turquoise color in the Setting.
May I ask you... Where is BULL market rally histogram color ? :problem:
Yeah your right just copied the old version labels where the Bear market rally is called a Market correction. The bear market rally is the same as weak bull market, can change it to that if that would make it easier for everyone.

mrtools wrote:Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:46 pm
Yeah your right just copied the old version labels where the Bear market rally is called a Market correction. The bear market rally is the same as weak bull market, can change it to that if that would make it easier for everyone.
It can make Confuse if Not ( for Long time later )

I wish you make the Update, please.
I think use 'Market rally histogram color' is Better, covered Bear + Bull rally :angel:

Thank's.

Jimmy wrote:Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Market Colors.jpg

Do not do that !
You must memorize in the Head when use it.
Just 6 Colors only ... :razz:

mrtools wrote:Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:05 am This is the old i Trend made much simpler(used Mladen's mt5 version).Has all the price options and 8 different moving average options.The dashed line is sort of trend confirmation level, if iTrend is above the level the trend is considered strong, it's controlled by level factor and level look back bars.
Mr Tools or anyone who knows: Could you guide to where the iTrend mt5 indicator is? I have looked everywhere without joy.
Thanks
Jozo