Re: Trend Indicators

ummadirajani wrote:Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:42 pm
HI
Does it repaint on 1hr chart with daily settings,kindly clarify?
It does not repaint at all as all indicators from Mladen and mrtools do not
but if you know how to use mtf indicators,means higher tf setting on lower/current tf - it is not a matter of repaint but it is how higher tf act - i means all and every - in your case you have to wait for 24 bars to complete

For a better explanation please see: Do MTF (Multi Time Frame) indicators repaint?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote:Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:48 pm This is Itrend with options to show itrend lines,histogram, or both. It has 8 different averages to choose from and the 30 plus price options. Also has multi symbol capability. Alerts should go off when i trend crosses the itrend adjustable level.
Does not always switch characters. Often only the current pair is displayed, regardless of the settings.

mrtools wrote:Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Added push notifications and made it a little bit more user friendly.
Hi mrtools ,

so I checked the updated indi and it's not the 1.02 version (missing double setting) and it also doesn't draw the BB-stop style lines just dots. Maybe posting the 1.02 mq4 would be enough as I can do those small adjustments myself, thank you.

mades wrote:Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Hi mrtools ,

so I checked the updated indi and it's not the 1.02 version (missing double setting) and it also doesn't draw the BB-stop style lines just dots. Maybe posting the 1.02 mq4 would be enough as I can do those small adjustments myself, thank you.
Don't have the source for the 1.02 version, would this version work?