Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

US30 15M
I shared this setup somewhere in XARD's thread.... People still like it and contact me for feedback... So I thought it best to share it again here in my forum..... The system is valid... It gives absolutely wonderful trade setups..... I still use the indicator window with my other strategies...... The template and the indicators are here if you like them.... It is best utilized on 15M charts..... Indices and crude oil produce better results than forex pairs with this system.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 4):
Skyold, SijjiN, mr12323, VanMar23

LikeRe: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

KAESER444 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:05 am May i request if you can share that arrow indicator. I seen it on the guy you said is your mentor on youtube. If he doesn't want you to share it or you dont want to I understand.
Mrtools has a perfect guess .... at first I thought it was a trend envelopes :) I made one version for us and I put it here .... Bollinger Bands DOTS
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 14):
KAESER444, notice, TECHHDATE07, Mustafa, PumbaPLS, Jimmy, erynade, thomdel, mikver, moey_dw, michaelB, RodrigoRT7, Knight, Jedidiah

BTC 30M
Sometimes market would try your patience to your breaking point.... Then it would try to break your consistency by acting in unpredictable patterns and behaviors.. If you hold on and follow your rules, it rewards you in both predictable and unpredictable ways as well....... Simple solutions are the best.....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 3):
KAESER444, Knight, fantom_spb

Добрый день. Очень хорошая ветка и главное все рабочее и проверенное. Индикатор скрывает название индикатора в подвале. Ставите первым Noname, а потом в это окно ставите свой индикатор. Снимите галочку в настройках графика OHLC и пользуйтесь на здоровье.
These users thanked the author fantom_spb for the post:
Mustafa

I added the BBStops indicator that Kvak introduced to the set up.... It looks good, it works good...... Thank you Kvak.... It gives ample time to ride the trend when signals from both the BBStops and indicator window align.... I am uploading the indicator as well as the template I am using..... It is a nice combination that gives enough trading opportunities when market is trending..... I took me a few days to thoroughly test the set up so took me some time to integrate it into the strategy...
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
KAESER444