Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

Would it be possable to make a mtf (4 x tf) ...multi pair dash with allert for the attached indcator?
Much appreciated andThank you in advance.
Patrick

I have added a different version with alerts and no repaint if that is any easier to use.
You won't really understand GRACE untill you FULLY realise you've BEEN GRACED

Narutopips wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:51 pm Dash for trend direction and strength. Hope it will be useful for someone here, also used for confirmation.
This is a very nice utility Naruto, thank you for posting and sharing this with us mate. It's very lightweight, too :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
erynade
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:17 pm This is a very nice utility Naruto, thank you for posting and sharing this with us mate. It's very lightweight, too :thumbup:
Would be Grateful if Mrtools can Add Notification to it, either the 4Hr or When Both 4h and Daily Agree. though it changes color when they both agree.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
erynade
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Narutopips wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:51 pm Dash for trend direction and strength. Hope it will be useful for someone here, also used for confirmation.
this is the best dashboard ive seen.......... i am wonder how it calculates the strength meters etc its real interesting & accurate man thx u so much to post this gift

hints: use toggle borders indicator with it :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
erynade
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:49 pm this is the best dashboard ive seen.......... i am wonder how it calculates the strength meters etc its real interesting & accurate man thx u so much to post this gift

hints: use toggle borders indicator with it :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
The pleasure is Mine. To your Success
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jimmy
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.