Re: QQE indicators for MT4

Itsart3 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:29 am Hello Mr Tools...

First of all I would like to thank you for your outstanding work in helping the Trader community over your years of participation. I have learned a great deal from studying your work over the last 3 weeks. I wish I was smart enough to write computer code.

With that being said, I would like to now if you could please add a MTF function to these indicators. I am aware that you have several versions of the QQE with the MTF function already. But this particluar one you made fits my system just right. A thousand thanks...

Sorry...I made a mistake on my first post...These are the correct indicators..
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, SijjiN

kenshin281180# wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:31 am Mr Tools Sir,
Are you also able to add an alert to for the faster line when it crosses the 0 level and also the ability too modify the levels without having them show up again when you change the tf on the indicator please?
If alertsSignalLineCross = false then it will alert when the rsima crosses zero. The levels can be adjusted with your external parameters.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
kenshin281180#

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:30 am Arrows added.
I really like this arrow version QQE

thank you mr tool :In Love:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:30 am Arrows added.
Thank you, mrtools. And for me, this version of the QQE indicator is the BEST.

I have one request, Sir.
In my research, I found that every asset class has a different value to indicate a move with strength
I tried to change the '10 and -10' settings with different values but when I switch time frames, it turns back to '10 and -10'
Can we have it changeable?

ThnQ
Attachments

RockRobb wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:29 pm Thank you, mrtools. And for me, this version of the QQE indicator is the BEST.

I have one request, Sir.
In my research, I found that every asset class has a different value to indicate a move with strength
I tried to change the '10 and -10' settings with different values but when I switch time frames, it turns back to '10 and -10'
Can we have it changeable?

ThnQ
Those levels are controlled by
extern double UpperBound = 60;
extern double LowerBound = 40;
Both are hard coded to be -50 to get acceptable levels for a histogram. You can change it there.