Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

Jimmy wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:47 am There's lots of things we "need" in life. And for us, we need new members to take the time to read through our topics and use the Search 🔍

The good news: We've got lots of those Heiken Ashi subwindow indicators in this thread!
The bad news: You'll have to take the time to look through. But that's not too hard, right?

PS: I'll give you a hint. Check from pages 1 to 15 of this topic and you'll find exactly what you're looking for 👈
Dear Mr. Jimmy.
Thank you for your kind advice.
Actually before asking I have read all from page 1 to 15. But I couldn't find "normal candle heiken ashi at saperate window".
I have tried some of them, but when I compared the heiken ashi candle at saperate window with the normal heiken ashi on the chart, the heiken ashi candle was different. I tried to change the setting number, but the result candle, still not the same as the original heiken ashi on the chart.

So if you don't mind, could you tell me what indicator should I use, where can I download it, and what setting number, so I can get exactly the same candle as original heiken ashi candle at saperate window ?
Thank you for your help.

Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

ms123 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:36 pm Dear Mr. Jimmy.
Thank you for your kind advice.
Actually before asking I have read all from page 1 to 15. But I couldn't find "normal candle heiken ashi at saperate window".
I have tried some of them, but when I compared the heiken ashi candle at saperate window with the normal heiken ashi on the chart, the heiken ashi candle was different. I tried to change the setting number, but the result candle, still not the same as the original heiken ashi on the chart.

So if you don't mind, could you tell me what indicator should I use, where can I download it, and what setting number, so I can get exactly the same candle as original heiken ashi candle at saperate window ?
Thank you for your help.
There is one here put ma period = 1 and should be the same.