Re: I have been writing code for 38 years.. Ask me anything (AMA)

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:41 pm Strangely, it relaxed me :) . He was making so much noise that I wanted to be silent. And I still don't want to work now.
u russian ppl just too strong haha............ dis guy actually disrupted my trading & i got a headache & food poisoning symptoms

BUT i felt bad 2 this guy because he wanted to kamikaze or something & i wanna help him.............. & kathy even post help links for him i think it is why moderators were cautious at first
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, saishala
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Charts he posted are very very interesting. Seen this before it is powerful. I have read his postings and replies by members here. Some replies from our members were very rude also, are they banned? I can understand his reaction after a chart posted 100% off topic= trying to tell him he was wrong= I was right. Ego's Ego's. Imagine you worked for many many years on a system and some nitwit in one special case seems to know better? Perhaps he is a genius, perhaps not we will never know. Anyway because of a lot of premature / immature / impulsive reactions he had to leave. I have worked in the past with the most impossible people you can imagine but I learned to put my Ego aside and learn; do not jump the gun wait...
Wish you all a healthy and wise 2022
M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
Sunrisetobi, pipsquirrel

ziggy wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:59 am and notice that everybody that is upset with me is a NON-PROGRAMMER.

they are pissed that i wont share my code with them and so they take it to the nasty level.

sal went out of his way during our phone conversation to pressure me to share my code with him.

fuck sal.

do your own homework.

and now they are going to outright ban me.

and i am a 38 year programmer.
What's wrong with this guy, why was he banned?
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Deez wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:54 am Yeah Jimmy, could you clean this mess up please - it's becoming a joke now...
. . I seem to have done the same thing
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Is this a fucking lunatic?