Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

According to the results of testing, the Crazy Arrow indicator has proven itself well on the H4 timeframe. Profit/Loss ratio 1:3. That is, the stop loss is 750 pips, and the take profit is 3 levels 2600. That is, even if there are 3 losing trades in a row, but 4 will close at the 3rd profit level, there will still be a profit in the end. Look for your settings and the results may be even better.
In the settings, you can choose :
Amplitude - the higher the value, the more signals there will be, but also the lower the accuracy. The higher, the fewer signals, but the higher the accuracy.
Also stop loss and 3 levels of take profit.
These users thanked the author Borshchov A.N. for the post (total 2):
jango, SijjiN

kvak wrote:Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:36 am Hello, I made this new with AHTF, alerts and arrows.
This histogram is simply accelerator.
Arrows, alerts is fo histogram cross zero or-and BB cross.
Thank you very very much Mr. Kvak. God Bless you.
Just one more request, so I tried experimenting and tried to stack these bull bear indy on top of the same indy, but it doesn't stack properly as the level between the first bull bear indy and the second bull bear indy seems off. Is there any way to have these bull bear indy be stacked properly on the same level? I'm trying to achieve the same effect like your newly posted jurik band but just with different period values stacked on top of each other.

Alphonse91 wrote:Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:45 am Thank you very very much Mr. Kvak. God Bless you.
Just one more request, so I tried experimenting and tried to stack these bull bear indy on top of the same indy, but it doesn't stack properly as the level between the first bull bear indy and the second bull bear indy seems off. Is there any way to have these bull bear indy be stacked properly on the same level? I'm trying to achieve the same effect like your newly posted jurik band but just with different period values stacked on top of each other.
Sorry I dont understand, maybe a picture would be useful.

kvak wrote:Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:27 am Sorry I dont understand, maybe a picture would be useful.
Hello Mr. Kvak, it's something like this.
I tried to stack the same bull bears indicators on top of each other in the same sub-window, unfortunately, as you can see from the yellow dash line which indicates the zero level, the bull bears indicators aren't properly aligned on top of each other. But, there are some indicators that can be stacked properly on top of each other in the same sub-window, for example, is this DSL Stochastic.
I got the concept from another user thread name Mustafa. As you can see in the sub-window, the DSL Stochastic is properly aligned on top of each other, and by having the same indicator in the same sub-window, each with a different value period, you can have more information on the price action. The tighter the red lines indicate that the indicators agree that price action is going down with high momentum, while the looser the lines indicate that the price action agrees for the direction but with less momentum. Another example is the entangled lines indicating that the indicators are in disagreement thus price action is in a low volatility period. By stacking the same indicators with different value periods, you can get more information about the price action.

So my request is, can you make the bull bears indicator can be stacked and aligned properly, or add more BB period value in the same bull bears indicator? Sorry for this silly idea, and sorry for my bad English. If you can't do it then that's also fine, it's just an interesting concept and I'm just trying to experiment for a little bit.
Thank you very very much Mr. Kvak. Best regard.

Alphonse91 wrote:Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:34 am Hello Mr. Kvak, it's something like this.

I tried to stack the same bull bears indicators on top of each other in the same sub-window, unfortunately, as you can see from the yellow dash line which indicates the zero level, the bull bears indicators aren't properly aligned on top of each other. But, there are some indicators that can be stacked properly on top of each other in the same sub-window, for example, is this DSL Stochastic.

I got the concept from another user thread name Mustafa. As you can see in the sub-window, the DSL Stochastic is properly aligned on top of each other, and by having the same indicator in the same sub-window, each with a different value period, you can have more information on the price action. The tighter the red lines indicate that the indicators agree that price action is going down with high momentum, while the looser the lines indicate that the price action agrees for the direction but with less momentum. Another example is the entangled lines indicating that the indicators are in disagreement thus price action is in a low volatility period. By stacking the same indicators with different value periods, you can get more information about the price action.

So my request is, can you make the bull bears indicator can be stacked and aligned properly, or add more BB period value in the same bull bears indicator? Sorry for this silly idea, and sorry for my bad English. If you can't do it then that's also fine, it's just an interesting concept and I'm just trying to experiment for a little bit.
Thank you very very much Mr. Kvak. Best regard.
In this type indicators it is not possible, because its not like rsi or stochastic where indicator oscilate from down level to up level (like rsi 0-100).
One thing you can try, put a fixed limit level up-down for each indicator as in the picture ....you have to experiment with a number, it depends on your settings.
Attachments