Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

naluvs01 wrote:Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:51 pm Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and Everyone,

I would like to know if we have an indicator like the one below, but with alerts. It starts out as a zero sum at the beginning of the TF you select and then calculates the difference in momentum as the currencies progress during the time period you've selected. Also, can anyone check to see if it repaints? I've tried running it on simulators, but it doesn't work.

Thank you all in advance for your response and happy pips!!!!
Forex is betting similar to a football league. I am waiting for a similar indicator on the football principle. Evaluation after the end of the time frame. How the matches between the base currencies turned out. 28 matches.

dokopy wrote:Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:02 pm Forex is betting similar to a football league. I am waiting for a similar indicator on the football principle. Evaluation after the end of the time frame. How the matches between the base currencies turned out. 28 matches.
No, Forex is different and a indicator like the one I posted is pure mathematical. Think about it... if you have an indicator that starts every currency at 0, then calculates the momentum between currencies and divide them and place them in order based on strength, then you can determine which currency will take a lead position and which one will be weak. It's all about having high probably trades. Mathematical algos are the only things that can put the odds in your favor (IMO).

naluvs01 wrote:Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:46 pm No, Forex is different and a indicator like the one I posted is pure mathematical. Think about it... if you have an indicator that starts every currency at 0, then calculates the momentum between currencies and divide them and place them in order based on strength, then you can determine which currency will take a lead position and which one will be weak. It's all about having high probably trades. Mathematical algos are the only things that can put the odds in your favor (IMO).
There are many such indicators. I use it too. I have no specific information that anyone is successful. The results in the football league are calculated mathematically.

dokopy wrote:Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:38 pm There are many such indicators. I use it too. I have no specific information that anyone is successful. The results in the football league are calculated mathematically.
But football is different. You have many variables, like players, injuries. contracts, coaching staff, conditioning, etc. In forex, it is basically strength and weakness as the banks manipulate price. For instance, I personally do not believe in buying/selling pressure or buyers vs sellers or fundamentals. Why.? Because there are several instances where news can be good or bad and price goes against you. And the garbage people say like: price tried to go up/down, but the sellers/buyers were in control. The ONLY consistent measure I've found was through profiling and indices. I review the weekly charts and see the order of currencies from strongest to weak. Then I use the aforementioned indicator to confirm the strength or weakness of a currency. By the way, if you have a similar indicator that starts at 0 and increases/decreases like the one I attached, please share. I would like one with alerts.

On another note, think about it, if you reviewed the IG client sentiment, you would see that when retail traders are buying/selling, the "smart money" is doing the exact opposite. at the same point in time. Coincidence? I think not! But they say retail traders have NO impact on the market or what direction the market is going.

If that were true, then even the dumbest retail trader should be able to follow the markets because all of the "smart money" should be easy to follow, since trillions of dollars are been moved every single day and the trends are established by their orders. But they don't because banks can see where all the orders are and can go in the opposite direction at any given time and there's nothing to stop them from doing it. When you research the markets, many banks have paid billions in fines for manipulating the market. However, nobody went to jail and the government hasn't stopped them either. So in conclusion, the banks are in complete control of the markets and trends. They are all in bed together and will steal every dime they can for anyone who think they can beat them. My simple strategy is to follow the strength and weakness via profiling the weekly charts and using a CSM to confirm the trades. This puts the odds in my favor…

MT4: simple & out of the box:
H4
34 EMA,
25 CCI,
50 CCI,
fractals
BUY:
25 CCI closes above zero, for 2 periods or bars {avoiding whipsaw}
after that: 50 CCI closes above zero, or has a strong ascending slope towards zero
after that: price MAY close higher than the 34 EMA.
If it does: buy
stop loss below nearest fractal low
RR 1:1

SELL: you know the drill

[published on FF by melloyello]
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Chickenspicy

josi wrote:Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:44 am a combination by swingman + ohitsyou:
very cool one....... so it triggers buy or sell colors on the histogram according to those ao patterns only?? and takes the work out of deciphering awesome oscillator......... kinda?? 😯😯😯
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

VERY INTERESTING EA ;)

Forex Vzlomshik EA Pro Advisor uses a martingale strategy. With an infinite time of using the strategy, the theoretical gain is impossible, however, with the periodic withdrawal of investments, the theory of probability works in our favor. After the initial investment is withdrawn, the dangerous martingale strategy immediately becomes break-even and highly profitable.

Platform: Metatrader 4
Advisor version: 1.14
Currency pairs: GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, EURJPY, USDJPY, USDCHF
Timeframe: H1

The Forex Vzlomshik EA Pro advisor uses 3 scalping strategies to determine entry points, which increases the efficiency of trading. The placed orders close much faster and there are many more of them than with the single-currency system in the previous version, which ensures a smooth growth of the deposit with small drawdowns. Multicurrency trading is used with individual settings for each pair, which ensures diversification of trading and risk reduction, due to the fact that for each pair we trade significantly reduced lots compared to the single-currency strategy, and the periods of large drawdowns for all pairs do not coincide at the same time.

A crooked experiment (slows down, swears), but interesting. :)

JMA z - score with a dynamic period. The smLazyHedging TrendOsc_v1.1 module is added to the JMA z - score period.

All in one folder (iCustom :eh: ).
These users thanked the author andrei-1 for the post:
RodrigoRT7