Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

mntiwana wrote:Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 pm Mladen posted a MT5 glitch so i think i should post one of his MT4 here :)
I found it at MQL5 but the trading rules doesn't really make sense to me. It's a good indicator but why LightGreen is a non-Buy order and LightRed is a non-Sell order? I go out in a strong trend mood and look for Sells? Not so sure that this is right. And the 30bars no Buy or Sell rule works quite good after the last LightColored bar, but not the first. This strategy makes more sense to me:

1. Start by the Buy & Hold strategy and adopt Mr. Buffett’s long-term view; prepare, select and be ready to hold forever
  2. Take small bets over an over-diversified portfolio
  3. Accept short-term profits to return cash to the account
  4. Use the paper profits to more accumulate shares, again for the long term
  5. Accept stop losses and return what is left to the trading account
  6. Use the profits and excess equity to accumulate more shares
  7. Try to increase the inventory on hand as you go (exponentially)

Deez wrote:Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Thank you :thumbup:
Hi Deez
Sorry for inconvenious
simply reduce level 1 and level 2 according to your requirement - for example "0.05" and "0.1" - or more less
actually these levels represent and detect ranging/trending price move,for to help users in a variety of ways
any way posting a ver with little changes in levels and color by default to remove that problem
"glitch index dots 1.0"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Pattern trading lovers, here is some interesting tool to draw manually or to chose some automatic features.
Found it for free but only EX4 file, there is no MQL4 in download.

Short video can give basic instructions, it is new for me' so I can't help much around how to use it.
Just try it, play with options and I'm sure all will be fine.
So, here we go :)

And link for video is this :

Happy trading :)

Last picture is added just to show how targets works.