Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

KAESER444 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:05 am May i request if you can share that arrow indicator. I seen it on the guy you said is your mentor on youtube. If he doesn't want you to share it or you dont want to I understand.
That live stream was their way to give something to their followers to follow consistently without tweaking, experimenting or trying new indicators. It would be out of place for me to share it as long as they continue their live stream. At the same time, no one is deprived of its potential as well...... It is just watch and trade. So there is something for everyone..... I hope you would understand... My apologies.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
KAESER444

Mustafa wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:04 pm That live stream was their way to give something to their followers to follow consistently without tweaking, experimenting or trying new indicators. It would be out of place for me to share it as long as they continue their live stream. At the same time, no one is deprived of its potential as well...... It is just watch and trade. So there is something for everyone..... I hope you would understand... My apologies.
No problem, I understand
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post:
Mustafa
LIFE IS WAR

fantom_spb wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:30 am Вы даже представить себе не можете, что таит в себе такой подход к торговле. Даже автор ее использует меньше чем на половину.
Результаты говорят сами за себя... Мне не нужно спорить со своей точкой зрения... Сегодняшние и вчерашние торговые результаты...
Attachments

Mustafa wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:27 am Результаты говорят сами за себя... Мне не нужно спорить со своей точкой зрения... Сегодняшние и вчерашние торговые результаты...
у Вас прекрасная стратегия. Вы все делаете правильно. Спасибо огромное, что делитесь с народом.
These users thanked the author fantom_spb for the post:
Mustafa