Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:10 am Another supply demand indicator....
This has to be the best Supply-Demand-Zones metric I've ever seen
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:10 am Another supply demand indicator....
too crazy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:25 am Hello.
Buzzer I think is repainting version of non lag MA, but i made it with button for you..... Trend step MA(some idiot is renamed) is originally Mladens step OMA. Use my BT version with autocandles.
In TS scalp added 3 menu for choose visible lines, histogram or arrows....

The default parameter of step one more average is very sensitive.
I do not know which brothers like to use this indicator? Looking forward to sharing your thoughts. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jedidiah