Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

Mickey Abi wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:39 am I have loaded the system. And it look like it will eliminate a lot of bad trades..

But, it is too busy and complicated to work with . .. Perhaps, we can have just the most important indicators loaded on the chart..
Like, why do we have to have up to 3 indicators to determine volatility. ..?

Great work and thanks for giving back
Thanks for the recognition, I don't think a single volatility metric is enough.
The noise is still very loud. We need to filter them.
I'm still learning and constantly optimizing the system.

I'll schedule time to make more detailed instructions and tutorials later.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
shinnosuke, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

:mistake:
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:47 am Thanks for the recognition, I don't think a single volatility metric is enough.
The noise is still very loud. We need to filter them.
I'm still learning and constantly optimizing the system.

I'll schedule time to make more detailed instructions and tutorials later.
wait for the detailed instructions bro.
and how much % of profit max we can make in binary till our account being freeze by them?
These users thanked the author shinnosuke for the post:
Chickenspicy

shinnosuke wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:58 pm wait for the detailed instructions bro.
and how much % of profit max we can make in binary till our account being freeze by them?
As far as I know, all the binary options brokers in the market today are very crafty. They will never let you get the same huge profits as FX. Give you an example. I have a friend who made 2 million yen in 2 weeks. The withdrawal of money is blocked for no reason.

https://app.highlow.com/
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
shinnosuke, Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:45 pm HI, My English Name is Jedidia Benedic
from the Republic of China, currently living in Japan

I started learning FX in September last year and came into contact with Binary Option.
Through continuous practice and learning.
I integrated a set of my own profit system
I want to share with you
This should be considered the first version.
If strictly followed the rules. I can guarantee it.
The correct rate is over 90%.

Admonition. 70% of the time the market is a range market.
If there is no fluctuation. please stop all transactions

Works on any timeline, binary options have an expiration time of up to 5 candles

Main Rule
Buy Condition
Direction
1.Candles are above Bollinger Band and Kelner Channel
2.GMMA diverges upwards
3.MACD enters above Zero Line

Volatility
4.The crocodile starts to wake up and eat
5.Bollinger Bandwidth starts to rise
6.Garch12 Line over Green Line
7.ChoppinessF Line below 38.2
8.BBflat_sw Expand
9.KT Chop Zone enters Bull Zone

SELL Condition
Direction
1.Candles are below Bollinger Bands and Kellner Channels
2.GMMA diverges downwards
3.MACD enters below Zero Line

Volatility
4.The crocodile starts to wake up and eat
5.Bollinger Bandwidth starts to rise
6.Garch12 Line over Green Line
7.ChoppinessF Line below 38.2
8.BBflat_sw Expand
9.KT Chop Zone enters Bear Zone

The murray math lines provide a very important support and resistance role for trading.
  • The Murrey Math Lines are part of Murrey Math trading system. Murrey Math Lines are similar to Fibonacci retracements and pivot points. These lines consist of 9 equidistant lines which are parallel to each another. Murrey Math Lines from the bottom are at the levels 0/8, 1/8, 2/8, 3/8, 4/8, 5/8, 6/8, 7/8 and 8/8.

T. Henning Murrey developed these line based on Gann's theory, Murrey Math improves upon traditional Gann analysis by providing a constant price range to divide into 1/8's, which act as points of price support and resistance. Each line has its own meaning and significance which is explained below.

8/8th and 0/8th Lines (Ultimate Resistance)
    These lines are the hardest to penetrate on the way up, and give the greatest support on the way down.

7/8th Line (Weak, Stall and Reverse)
    This line is weak. If prices run up too far too fast, and if they stall at this line they will reverse down fast. If prices do not stall at this line they will move up to the 8/8th line.

6/8th and 2/8th Lines (Pivot, Reverse)
    These two lines are second only to the 4/8th line in their ability to force prices to reverse. This is true whether prices are moving up or down.

5/8th Line (Top of Trading Range)
    The prices of any currency will spend 40% of the time moving between the 5/8th and 3/8th lines. If prices move above the 5/8th line and stay above it for 10 to 12 days, the currency is said to be selling at a premium to what one wants to pay for it and prices will tend to stay above this line in the "premium area". If, however, prices fall below the 5/8th line then they will tend to fall further looking for support at a lower level.

4/8th Line (Major Support/Resistance)
    This line provides the greatest amount of support and resistance. This line has the greatest support when prices are above it and the greatest resistance when prices are below it. This price level is the best level to sell and buy against.

3/8th Line (Bottom of Trading Range)
    If prices are below this line and moving upwards, this line is difficult to penetrate. If prices penetrate above this line and stay above this line for 10 to 12 days then prices will stay above this line and spend 40% of the time moving between this line and the 5/8th line.

1/8th Line (Weak, Stall and Reverse)
    This line is weak. If prices run down too far too fast, and if they stall at this line they will reverse up fast. If prices do not stall at this line they will move down to the 0/8th line.

Use of Murrey Math Lines in trading
    As mentioned in above description, these lines act as levels of support and resistance. One strategy for trading could be Buy when price touches the 1/8th line and exit when the price reaches 4/8th line, similarly we can buy when price touches 0/8th line and exit when it touches 2/8th line.

And for going short we can open a short position when price touches 7/8th line and exit when it touches 4/8th line, similarly we can sell when price touches 8/8th line and exit when it touches 6/8th line.

Version 1
2022/4/21
A folder called M needs to be placed in the indicator like this to load the system
C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 EXNESS\MQL4\Indicators\M

Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System.zip
BB flat sw (alerts).ex4
BB flat sw (alerts).mq4

I generally prefer currencies with larger volatility values ​​in BBands width

Do you have any scrrenshot of valid sample trades and entry points for this sir? i want to learn the system and backtest it.
These users thanked the author glyrad for the post:
Chickenspicy

glyrad wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:58 am Do you have any scrrenshot of valid sample trades and entry points for this sir? i want to learn the system and backtest it.
This is a screenshot of the entry point
Chickenspicy

glyrad wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:58 am Do you have any scrrenshot of valid sample trades and entry points for this sir? i want to learn the system and backtest it.
The effectiveness of the system requires volume fluctuations, as I understand it. This week is the golden week, and the market is fluctuating
Chickenspicy