Background zones in the first separated window = on or off
Background zones in the second separated window = on or off
Background zones in the third separated window = on or off

OSMA (zones lines alerts).mq4
(31.51 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
OSMA + background zones + vertical lines + ahtf

Finally, mtf work.
ahtf = automatic higher time frame
OsMA is an abbreviation for the term oscillator of a moving average (MA). The OsMA is a technical indicator that shows the difference between an oscillator and its moving average over a given period of time.
--------------------------------------------------------
Download:
OSMA (alerts ahtf).mq4
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, humbatov

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Hey Coders! Do you think it would be possible to make a double macd indi that sends alerts (definitely mobile alerts) when both signals have crossed their macd, or you can set it to send signals (maybe with arrows on chart also) when just one of the signal lines crosses its macd? Or has there already been one made? IE I like to use XARD numbers...multiples of nine. Let's say I set two macd's to 9,36,9 (macd 1) and 36,144,36 (macd 2). Like, make it possible to alert when both the signals have crossed or only alert when the signal of my macd of choice has crossed. And possibly set the moving averages to however you want. I love using the TMA (Triangular MA).
Attachments

cptwillwilliams wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:07 am Hey Coders! Do you think it would be possible to make a double macd indi that sends alerts (definitely mobile alerts) when both signals have crossed their macd, or you can set it to send signals (maybe with arrows on chart also) when just one of the signal lines crosses its macd? Or has there already been one made? IE I like to use XARD numbers...multiples of nine. Let's say I set two macd's to 9,36,9 (macd 1) and 36,144,36 (macd 2). Like, make it possible to alert when both the signals have crossed or only alert when the signal of my macd of choice has crossed. And possibly set the moving averages to however you want. I love using the TMA (Triangular MA).
A macd like this one Macd x2

cptwillwilliams wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:40 am exactly! however, this one doesn't seem to alert when the signal crosses the macd. And also with a few more options of the MA Method (like the TMA)???
Added all the averages, macd1 and macd2 signal cross arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
cptwillwilliams, camisa