Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:50 am Don't think so.
dear mrtool

Please help me to modify the following 4 technical indicators

!!! Garch12
1.Garch12.LINE is tilted upward and an alarm is issued
2. Garch12 LINE up over MA alerts

candle_volatility_index
1.candle_volatility_index above the MA to alerts

MACD FlatMarketDetector
1.MACD from the zero line to an alert above the gamma line
2.MACD from the zero line to an alert below the gamma line
3.MACD back up to GAMMA LINE
4.MACD back down to GAMMA LINE

Bollinger Bandwidth
1.Bollinger Bandwidth LINE is tilted upward and an alarm is issued

Hope to be able to use the upper alert soon
God bless you, thank you so much, ;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Sorry, I want to add one more function, add mtf to all four technical indicators

If possible, please also add MTF to the Alligator Oscillator indicator too
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I suddenly realized that MTF is very important to me, very helpful

Sorry for so many requests. .

All these are added

!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ARRZZ
I forgot. Please the great mrtools add alerts for this too. Thank you o(╥﹏╥)o

00-BbAngle_v100
Alerts when candles cross above or below Bollinger Bands

Keltner_Channel
Alerts when candles cross above or below Keltner_Channel

Thank you from the bottom of my heart ;)