Re: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:27 am Added the ability to change wick/body size and color but wasn't able to do the rest.
Dear Mrtools,

I found an issue when using this indicator.
When I apply this indicator for example TF H4 at M5 chart, it will display the H4 candle correctly.
But after a while like few minutes or hours later, the H4 candles will be displayed, uncorrectly. So to refresh it, I have to switch from TF M5 to another TF, then come back again to TF M5 to get the correct H4 candle displayed correctly.
So Mrtools could you take a look and fix this issue ?
Thank you so much for your help.

p1ps_surfer wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:01 am Dear beloved and respected coder, can ive this mini chart revised so it have background then the line that piercing the mini chart wont interfere with mini chart?
something to do with var draw object as background ?
Preferably the background it can be adjusted since ive 2 k monitor.
You could use a blank window and on the mini chart input change the window number to 1 and change the rows & columns.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, p1ps_surfer, Ricstar_8

DownloadRe: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

I found a version of the value chart on another thread with divergence with arrows and alerts named
"value chart limited - bars (divergence + alerts)"

My suggestion is would it be possible to include Divergence+Alerts to the following version of the Value Chart indicator
"Value_Chart_Deluxe_Edition_v1_0_2"

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:26 am Added a show levels option and now can change the level style and color in the indicator's parameters.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:01 am Try this one.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.