Moving AveragesRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hi Mr. Tools, well, I think any time a divergence arrow appears. Up or down. (+ when the bar crosses the zero line, this is optional)

I think this will benefit the community a lot here. This is a unique indicator, I've seen it work very well myself. Especially with Jurik smoothing, it has deadly accuracy.

Thank you so much!
mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:25 am Alerts when?

Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:19 am Alerts added.
Erynade

!!! hawkeye - volume indicator (alerts + arrows).mq4
(24.45 KiB) Downloaded 136 times

Dear Master Mrtools,

Thank you for great tools. Could you help why on my MT4 charts, arrows are not displayed?
Do I need specific dll to be installed?
The alerts are ok.

Thank you again...

Regards,
FransBoy

FransBoy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:32 am Erynade

!!! hawkeye - volume indicator (alerts + arrows).mq4
(24.45 KiB) Downloaded 136 times

Dear Master Mrtools,

Thank you for great tools. Could you help why on my MT4 charts, arrows are not displayed?
Do I need specific dll to be installed?
The alerts are ok.

Thank you again...

Regards,
FransBoy
Sometimes when coding them i leave them off by default, so maybe check that first, and if using more than one instance of the indicator arrows make sure and have a different arrows id for every instance of the indicator on the chart.

FransBoy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:12 pm Hi Msquared,

Do you the manual how to use this TSV indicator?

Thanks a lot....
FransBoy
Hi FransBoy,
I would suggest you to check out the following link to understand how to use TSV:

I am using TSV in my trading system. What I like about this indicator is that it uses volume and price to construct the histogram. You can determine the divergences. It has the signal line as well where when the histo to exceed the signal line, you could treat that as the trigger (to buy or sell) in your system.