Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:37 pm
Update... XU v30

Here is the latest version for everyone's perusal.
Enjoy!

Xard777
Thank you XARD. The selflessness you put forth is really quite amazing.

I have had some nice returns since finding and utilizing your system(s). I had most recently settled into using v8 along with a TDI. I got a little bored over the long weekend and downloaded v20 and v22 and love the Compound Entry lines. I watched it play out on Bitcoin (just watched, no trades) all weekend and it was just superb. Got home from work today a little over an hour before NY close and grabbed a nice up move, followed shortly by the turn around going down. It was beautiful.

Would it be correct to look at the green/purple line of v30 as the progression of the Compound Entry lines? V30 does look a little cleaner on the screenshots but I wouldn’t want to lose the value I see in 20/22 Compound Entry.

Thank you again! And also a great thanks to all who contribute!

XARD: Simply add the compound entry indy to the XU v30 setup

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

kimhyunmin wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:42 am
What does white fibonacci mean?
(I think it was HILO yesterday...)

How can I use it as a reference for trading?
ADR : Average Daily Range

I'm sure you'll understand it better if you look it up yourself than if I explain it to you in my poor English. :D

Mrs.W
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 8196 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1823 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. 1 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: 88FX88, Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], investjalencar, normannasty, ntjkay, remcous, samxtrader, Tengic, Yandex [Bot] and 41 guests