Re: Step Jurik experiment BT

kvak wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:18 am In addition, it has price option and an atrscalling menu. I'm trying to automate step size based on true range. I have several versions, but I'm not satisfied yet. Here's the version I found here on the forum (atr scalling). But I will continue to adjust.
Hello Mr. Kvak, can you also add (or change the T3?) jurik to the bulls and bear indicator? Thank you very much.
These users thanked the author Alphonse91 for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:51 am Hello.
I make this new, mtf with AHTF, show- hide ribbon,hi-lo T3.
Center line have 3 state coloring, if T3 of High,low and close price are color up, center line is up and viceversa. If color of this 3 prices is different, color is gray.

Looking forward to making a JMA double bands BT or Jurik double bands BT version when the teacher has free time. Infinite merit! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
kvak, SijjiN

Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:31 pm Looking forward to making a JMA double bands BT or Jurik double bands BT version when the teacher has free time. Infinite merit! :thumbup:
Maybe I sometimes misleading someone with names of indicator....whenever I write jma or jurik, it is the same Mladens function of Jurik moving average.
Make two new double bands and one channel candles indicators.
First is Jurik average double bands.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, stond, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar