Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Does anyone have an RSI of MACD indicator? What I did was add a MACD to this chart. Then, I added an RSI ON TOP OF THE MACD (in the same window). Instead of selecting "apply to close" i selected "previous indicator's data". If someone can code this for when the rsi enters/exits a level with mobile alerts, that would be awesome! IE the RSI went up and past 80 (ALERT) then it came down and out of 80 (ALERT)...if that makes any sense! Thanks for your help coders!
Attachments

cptwillwilliams wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:19 am Does anyone have an RSI of MACD indicator? What I did was add a MACD to this chart. Then, I added an RSI ON TOP OF THE MACD (in the same window). Instead of selecting "apply to close" i selected "previous indicator's data". If someone can code this for when the rsi enters/exits a level with mobile alerts, that would be awesome! IE the RSI went up and past 80 (ALERT) then it came down and out of 80 (ALERT)...if that makes any sense! Thanks for your help coders!
Know you can go a macd of rsi, but don't think you can go the other way.

Knight wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:12 am Can a normal RSI be added to this Ehlers indicator?. I noticed the cross can sometimes serve as great entries. If alerts and and notifications can be added, it would be great as well. I am sorry, i couldn't find the mq4 for the indicator.
It's the combination in the second sub-window.
Attachments

Rsi smoothed with jurik. It is mod from my Rsi jurik indicator.
In this indy you may choose if you want jurik to smooth RSI value or presmooth price.
Arrows and alerts are now have menu for RSI cross level and - or cross signal.
In picture upper jurik smoothing RSI, in lower jurik smoothing price.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, oskar656, Skyold, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

offi wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:57 am Hi, I ask you to please add a vertical line to the color change of this rsx. Thanks

Added the lines, just for information the asymmetric bands are using a recalculating Tma centered calculation, and this version requires a very large deviation (on the picture using deviation of 20)
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Milad8732, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, rahman, alexm