Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

I totally get what you mean in terms of the indicator repainting or "coming and going" and i understand why it may not be suitable for some, but it works pretty well when trading the correct side of the markets that produce gains and not negatives. I would imagine that a trader using Fractal 32 would have to align two timeframes lets say (M5 & M15) and then wait for Both timeframes to give the same signal in order for it to be a valid signal, this happens quite frequently throughout the trading day so i thought that it may be valuable for others to use in addition with an accurate "ORDER BLOCK" indicator.

GBPJPY 15M
With an original stop loss of 21 pips, the trade is now running in 63pips profits (currently 3R).... SL to BE... I don't usually share trade examples midair.... but just wanted to say that once I close it, it will become beautiful in history as well.... While it is taken and while it is let run freely are both moments of infinite patience and the willingness to give it all back to the market.....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
DVanAssen, abhisaroha

Mustafa wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:05 am DE40 M30
Some recent trades with lots of innovations and improvements.... Still experimenting with the setup...... Taking me long screen hours though...
Looking clean! Nice!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, erynade
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew