Who's the most powerful person in the world ?

I would say the Queen Elisabeth, she doesn't look like much but when we realize that USA originate from the UK empire, the commonwealth, the NATO, we realize that she must be the most powerful person in the whole world.
Russia is strong but it's only one country. NATO united many many countries making it the most powerful empire ever

who you think is the most powerful person in the world ?

(If you say Jeff Bezos i'm gonna ban you hahah)

Re: Who's the most powerful person in the world ?

1. Soros. He is the "Executive President" of the Deep State or Shadow State, hehe!
2. Bill Gates. More than 10 years ago, he publicly said: The fastest and most murderous way in the world is vaccines. For 3 years, they have killed N Earthlings with vaccines!
3. U.S. congressmen (not the president), justices: because they are for life; the president is not for life. Lifetime is also a dictatorship! — So Trump wants to reform, wants to get them down. They acted first, acted collectively, and resolutely brought down Trump.

4. Now, we wait: let's see if the shadow government can take down Hitler II "Putin"! :thumbup:

Man, I thought trading needed logic and critical thinking. FS is great for the indicators and the tireless work of some amazing people who want to help others. But why is this forum full of batshit crazy conspiracies and disinformation?

太虚一毫, how do you think some horrible disease like poliomyelitis was eradicated? By farting in the wind?
These users thanked the author Zalmoxis for the post:
wojtek

Zalmoxis wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:16 pm Man, I thought trading needed logic and critical thinking. FS is great for the indicators and the tireless work of some amazing people who want to help others. But why is this forum full of batshit crazy conspiracies and disinformation?

Amusingly the crazy conspiracy theories of the last 2 years are all coming true while the major source of disinformation is proving to be govts 🙃
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
太虚一毫

Zalmoxis wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:16 pm Man, I thought trading needed logic and critical thinking. FS is great for the indicators and the tireless work of some amazing people who want to help others. But why is this forum full of batshit crazy conspiracies and disinformation?

太虚一毫, how do you think some horrible disease like poliomyelitis was eradicated? By farting in the wind?
because alll these are real my man, not "conspiracies"
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
太虚一毫

Nope. The most powerful people in the world are the Roths, the Rocks @Co. Just because they are never in the news, does not mean that they do not run the planet. Just look at their companies like Vanguard, Blackstone, State Street......
The combined assets of BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street account for about 82% of the S&P 500’s market capitalization.
BlackRock’s technology platform, Aladdin, for example, hosts at least $21.6 trillion in assets, which is equivalent to 10% of global stocks and bonds and is used by 12,000 investment professionals employed by BlackRock clients at 210 institutions worldwide.
State Street’s business got about $36 trillion in assets.

Those are the King makers. Not some "poor fellows" like Queen Elizabeth, Musk, Bezos, Gates....you name them.

RplusT wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:32 pm Nope. The most powerful people in the world are the Roths, the Rocks @Co. Just because they are never in the news, does not mean that they do not run the planet. Just look at their companies like Vanguard, Blackstone, State Street......
The combined assets of BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street account for about 82% of the S&P 500’s market capitalization.
BlackRock’s technology platform, Aladdin, for example, hosts at least $21.6 trillion in assets, which is equivalent to 10% of global stocks and bonds and is used by 12,000 investment professionals employed by BlackRock clients at 210 institutions worldwide.
State Street’s business got about $36 trillion in assets.

Those are the King makers. Not some "poor fellows" like Queen Elizabeth, Musk, Bezos, Gates....you name them.
it's not because you have money that you have power. those are two different things. Mafias have a lot of money (much much more than most SP500 companies), but not a lot of power. Money is nothing
in 5 minutes and 1 phone call, the queen can mobilize all the commonwealth entities, meaning 1/3 of the whole world
I don't see Rothchilds or Rockefellers doing that. For me the queen stays one of the most powerful person on the planet

ionone wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:06 pm it's not because you have money that you have power. those are two different things. Mafias have a lot of money (much much more than most SP500 companies), but not a lot of power. Money is nothing
in 5 minutes and 1 phone call, the queen can mobilize all the commonwealth entities, meaning 1/3 of the whole world
I don't see Rothchilds or Rockefellers doing that. For me the queen stays one of the most powerful person on the planet
I agree, it's not so much about the money. But they control everything from Media........to weapons manufacturing and financing of wars. they are the king makers as I mentioned. The Queen may something like "the head of state" but that's about all. Other than that she controls nothing. Do you really think Biden would be President without them nodding their head because he will do exactly what they want.