Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Here are the template and the indicators. This is Ramadan Gift for the forum....

I payed to have this mt5 indicator converted to mt4 because of how accurate it is thought i would share it with this forum because of how much this
community has helped me with trading

i found this indicator on here it should add confirmation towards the fractal system using the above indicator this indicator also helps in finding very accurate entries. Good luck!
These users thanked the author jonnyfx4711 for the post (total 5):
charli, DVanAssen, RplusT, Mustafa, ImpLaNT

Just want to point out that the Fractal 32 is by far not accurate. While I'm aware that an Indicator is just what the name says, I would apply the term "accurate" to something that could be traded upon appearance. So, just be careful.
But thanks for sharing it. I do appreciate that!

The red vertical line indicates where the short "signal" appeared at the first time. You can see clearly where it is now. A few candles later it totally disappeared.
Of course it got to move with the price action. But then, I should have been long following the trade envelopes instead of waiting for something like a "short" trade.

RplusT wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:02 pm Just want to point out that the Fractal 32 is by far not accurate. While I'm aware that an Indicator is just what the name says, I would apply the term "accurate" to something that could be traded upon appearance. So, just be careful.
But thanks for sharing it. I do appreciate that!

The red vertical line indicates where the short "signal" appeared at the first time. You can see clearly where it is now. A few candles later it totally disappeared.
Of course it got to move with the price action. But then, I should have been long following the trade envelopes instead of waiting for something like a "short" trade.

I posted another indicator that would indicate what trend the chart is in at a current time depending on the timeframe the strength of that signal will vary.
One cant just uses an indicator and expect it to be a "holy grail" there's a way to use Fractal 32 that I found interesting, first as a trader we know that we trade from
left to right and that we monitor higher timeframes to properly gauge which side of the markets have the most strength. Upon proper analysis of the markets
as traders, we seek to come to a clear conclusion of which side we're going to be placing trades the first indicator I posted makes that accurate enough if the
settings are right for that specific timeframe because it doesn't repaint and by the time change in momentum is seen on the charts price would either be at a high or low.
But back to Fractal 32 the indicator repaints, and if one doesn't properly assess the charts i would take it as being some form of gambling because there are
a number of technicals that a trader can have as an advantage using this indicator to spot wicks that don't lie, key support or resistance levels and perfect entries.
these indicators help with trading price action and any seasoned trader would agree that it's not wise to just jump into a trade without some sort of bias or analysis of
the markets it also isn't wise to be looking to trade all the time and that one must be careful using these indicators. These indicators can provide quality entries and a lot of points at the expense of not having colorful indicators on the charts but by trading an organic form of price action decisively.
These users thanked the author jonnyfx4711 for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, ParallelNative

Well, I did not expect a lecture of how to trade while simply trying to point out that the "accuracy" is not there. It looks good in history. I do know how to use Indicators, if I want to. You are suggesting an indicator that "comes and goes" to be used for scalping a 1m chart but then talk about trading a 1m chart, following higher TFs. For me these are two different things. Scalping uses fast price action and to be in and out pretty quick. Indictors that "come and go", as I mentioned, are a no no for that. The latter (which I use often) is to look at higher TFs and use a 1m chart to place the trade to get a cheaper entry.
I believe for that, the fractal indicator should be an MTF one. I'm sure that would be more beneficial.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
jonnyfx4711