Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Yuri_I wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:03 am Hello MrTools! I am interested in the ishimoku cloud indicator. Is it possible to add an on/off button to it, as well as alerts and arrows when more than 50% of the candle body should close outside this cloud. And one more question: is it possible to make the cloud fill below the other indicators or will I have to rebuild the indicator system? Regards, Yuri.
In this thread there is a Kumo cloud histogram where the histogram changes color as price leaves the cloud, far as I know it doesn't have a button though.

Ichimoku Trend Scanner

Released date: Feb. 4, 2022
ichimoku scanner that finds the best trends with these conditions:
For an uptrend:
1) The price is above the cloud
2) The Tenkan and the Kijun are above the cloud
3) The Kumo projected into the future is bullish and with an ascending slope
4) The price is above the Tenkan and the Tenkan above the Kijun
5) The uptrend will be confirmed by the Chikou which should be above the price and have no obstacles.
For a downtrend it is the opposite.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 6):
keys898, 太虚一毫, josi, erynade, p1ps_surfer, Jedidiah

Yuri_I wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:03 am Hello MrTools! I am interested in the ishimoku cloud indicator. Is it possible to add an on/off button to it, as well as alerts and arrows when more than 50% of the candle body should close outside this cloud. And one more question: is it possible to make the cloud fill below the other indicators or will I have to rebuild the indicator system? Regards, Yuri.
Made this one, I don't know of a way to determine percent of a candle breakout. Also, if you don't want any smoothing just set smoothing to 1 or less.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, thomdel, Yuri_I, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

Yuri_I wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:15 am I don't like bar charts.) It's easier to see on a graph. Especially since there are nuances. Thanks for the quick reply. Here is the cloud from the standard MT4 indicator. As you can see - it works just great, but it lacks functionality and beauty as in your indicators.
Please share your template

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:09 am most oscillators show VERY similar things and yet the web is full with differently named oscillators.

if you prefer your MA´s thats good, some may like the ichimoku more, maybe simply because they like ichimoku.

No one said its the holy grail, its just well coded and is visually appealing.

I dont think someone said that it gives better signals than MAs or better signals than any other indicators
Hi,
Ichimoku will not give proper signals nor it made for that purpose. it is based on multi momentum logic. it checks mood of market .if we know how to handle this sword it will help to achieve success.
regards,
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution