Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Reading your great thread about XU-Hybrid Trading System I ve just came to this post and .... sometimes words are not enough to express all feelings you have in this life-changing situations.
My condolences to you and your familly.
Find the strength inside you becuase of all people who love you and because of all people who you love, to overcome this emotionaly difficult situation, and go on with life.
Fidn the strength because of you and, please, come back here!
Whish you all the best!
These users thanked the author igivaka for the post (total 2):
alextschem, xcool

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
deep condolences mate!
RIP for ur spouse.
dont dwell too long in mourning mate.
take ur time, we will always be here waiting for u.
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post (total 3):
Antonov, alextschem, xcool

Thank you @BeatlemaniaSA for this system, or actually such a simplification of the Xard system.
I looked at its system a long time ago, maybe because of my very poor command of English, maybe because of its complexity, it was hardly understandable to me.
Thanks to you, everything has become clear and clear, and the effects show for themselves.
Today I used your system for the first time and 30% + on my deposit.
Thank you
(sorry for any mistakes, but this is a google translator)

These users thanked the author xcool for the post:
Thales